Terracotta Description

Okay guys, so since everyone wants to know what I look like then I'll just make my main, and AWESOME OC description here. For those who are in Tsunami_Holmes contest then I suggest you look here for the description for Terracotta. It'll make your life so much easier :D Okay guys!! Let's do this!

Name: Terracotta
Age: 9 in dragon years
Gender: Female
Breed: Mudwing/scavenger
Description(remember this is only description for the body and features, NOT description on her life. Read the Terracotta books if you want to know about her and her life story, adventures, whatnot XD): Her whole body is the color of terracotta and dark brown with a slight bit of caramel brown. Her eyes are raven,black, like the sky and her scales are clear and crystal. Not a trait one usually finds in a mudwing. She has curved horns which are a bit bigger than a regular mudwing and has a slightly bigger face. She is twice the size of the biggest ordinary Mudwing. On the top of her scalp, is long wavy, midnight black hair, (look in the chapter in this book, Terra's new look, to find out more about the hair)(also you don't have to add the hair if you want.) She is very muscular, has retracting, razor sharp, curling claws and various scars around her body. There is a really deep, zig zagging scar on her right eye, and another scar on her lip. She has a wavy, zig zagging pattern of pitch black tattoos on her right arm biceps that reach down to her chest, (sort of like Laxus's tattoo in fairy tail if any of you guys have watched it!) She has massive wings, much larger than a mudwing's enabling her the fastest Mudwing in Pyrrhia. But of course not as fast as the famous flyer Obsidian for she is the fastest as far as Terracotta knows. She has a whale bone necklace around her neck. She is fireproof, and her fire is also ten times hotter then a usual full grown Mudwing. Also her speed, strength, agility and etc. is totally on a different level than an ordinary Mudwing. She can turn into a human, and also a dragonborn (I'll not get on detail with that one) and back to being a Mudwing.

So that's it!! Hope this really helps on whatever contest or art you wanna do! Oh and make sure you ask me first before adding My OC in your book PLEASE!! DO NOT STEAL THIS CHARACTER OR ELSE!! Anyways those who are doing the contest good luck!!! Hope this really helped you all!! Luv ya all!!
-Terracotta