OH MY THREE MOONS...700!!!?!

OH MY GOSH!! ALREADY AT 700!! IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED AND ALL THESE EMOTIONS THAT ARE SPILLING OUT OF ME!! THANK U ALL SO MUCH!! U ALL ARE THE BEST!! WOW...just wow. Thank u to those who have supported me and helped me through all the months I've been on Wattpad. I can't believe I have 700!! This is another step close to my goal 1k! THANK U ALL WHO ARE HELPING ME REACH THAT GOAL!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! When I get 1k I'm going to update all my books, some of them are going to be deleted though, because I want to make new books of other fanfics as well. I'm planning to combine the ask the dragonets of Destiny. (Ask clay, ask Tsunami Etc.) into one big book, instead of separate ones. My other option is deleting them because I'm actually beginning to not like updating them, because there is so many requests and I'm getting overwhelmed. The book "ALIVE" is a sneak peek of the series I'm going to do after the Terracotta series. I'm planning to write 1 more book to finish off the Terracotta series after the sequel. ALSO the book "CONSUMED" a Percy Jackson and WOF fanfic, I'm planning to rewrite it. I  don't find it that good in the beginning. So I'm going to delete it, BUT, I'm gonna absolutely make it again. The chapter I wrote, it seemed rushed. Next the Book "WE ARE 4" it won't be updated as much, sometimes here and there, it's not a chapter book. It's a book filled with a bunch of stories, so don't expect quick updates on that one. FURTHERMORE, on my cover book, when I reach 1k I'm going to make 3 really AMAZING COVERS for all you people to use! The first one will be Wings of fire, the second one Fairy tail and the last Percy Jackson. Then on my quote book for a special treat, I'm going to try to do all my requests in that single day. For my art books there won't be anything big going on when I reach 1k, they'll stay the same. When I reach 1k I'm going reveal to the world a fairy tail fanfic I've been working on since yesterday. So that is something exciting that u fairy tail lovers should be looking forward too! And finally I'm going to do a face reveal too, so yeah that's it!
Soooo you want all this sweet stuff right? PLZ SPREAD THE WORLD!! WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!! WE CAN REACH 1k! THANK U ALL FOR HELPING ME TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD TO MY GOAL! Luv ya all!
-Terracotta