OC's and Update

Okay so you all know my main OC right?
Yes we all know it's Terracotta!!!
Well u see I like other FANDOMS too besides WOF. The big ones I'm into are PJO, Avatar the last airbender, MLP (DONT JUDGE!! I don't watch it anymore but I still like making stories of it!), And Fairy tail. So I have come up or still brainstorming on a main OC from these 4 top favorite FANDOMS I LOVEEE. They will be important and soon go into the book I may be writing in the future. Btw I'm planning to delete the Ask WOF series. It's just, it's TOO MUCH!! I'm overwhelmed!! I'm sorry but I just can't! I figured out that my type of writing is not interacting with people and the story. U get what I mean? I just don't do requests and dares and truths and all that jazz. I'm sorry. Hm maybe that's why I'm losing followers,...but anyways I'm deleting those, I'm sorry. Okay so the Truth or dare WOF book of the dragonets is just on hold, so I'm not deleting that one. But the other books they are staying! YAY! I want to be a well rounded writer meaning writing different categories of FANDOMS and books. WOF is just one thing, there is so much more I'm going to write. The Terracotta series is going to be the one big WOF series that I'm going to write. Then I'm going to finish the PJO and WOF crossover fanfic, and that will be only 1 book. The Book, "ALIVE" is just a peek to what's to come in the future. But hey I'm really busy with life and stuff so plz keep supporting me and following me brought this experience! I love u all!!
-Terra