The First Day of Highschool

A/N: I have some tips for my lovely readers
italic= thought
italic underline = telepathy 
bold italic= split personality talk
( )= notes
I know that kinda gives stuff away but I wanted to make sure you knew. Bye lovely's! I highly recommend you listen to Unsteady by X Ambassadors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam's POV

*Flashbacks/nightmare*
*Flashes of pink, blue and white lights* "SAM! TAURTIS! GET AWAY! QUICK!" "DAAAAADYY!"
*Bzzzzzz BZZZZZZZ*
"Hmmmm........ Mm.. Huuh? Oh" I get up, still drowsy, oh crap its the firs- BZZZZZZZZZ! "Aaaakkk!" I jump at the buzz of my alarm and fall of my bed. "Ow" I rub my back as I get up. I walk over to Taurtis/Taurisa's bed and pull of the blanket and regreting what I did, Taurtis was laying there just in his underwear I turned around and blushed. "Hmmmmm~..... Oh hey Sam, what time is it?" He asks sitting up, and I try to make the blush disappear, so I can turn around and face him. "Umm.. It is 6:15 we need to get ready for school"
"You gonna be okay?" I can feel a sad expression on my face. It's my first year living with him, plus its been hard since my parents died, I've never really went to school with out my mom, I was home schooled, I felt something warm running down my face..Tears..
Taurtis noticed and I turned around "Dude I'm sorry I asked, I didn't mean to bring up any sad memories..." I felt his warm embrace on my back "I'm sorry" he whispered into my ear his warm breath sent chills down my back and paralyzed me. A second later I felt something both wet and warm on my shoulders.. More tears...... I wiped my tears "Taurtis...?"
"I'm so sorry.." He started crying "I'm so sorry Sam, it's my fault, it's ALL my fault *sniff* why do you even stay with me?" I turned towards him "It's not your fault it was an accident and I stay with you because you're my best friend" I said softly "It IS my fault though, if I wasn't messing around we would be normal not sex changing freaks! You wouldn't be part freaking bunny! We WOULD be normal!" Even if it is true we were little kids, he didn't mean to anyways. "Taurtis, if we were normal I'd want to be weird, this is what makes us so close, it's apart of our friendship" I said calmly, still embracing him. I look over at the clock 6:21 oh crap we need to get ready! I let go of him and he looks up at me "Come on Taurtis we need to get ready for school." he let's go of me and gets his boy clothes out of the closet "You should bring your girl outfit just in case something happens" we have both girl and boy outfits because when we were little my parents studied black magic and Taurtis accidentally ran into my father while he was practicing a Gender Flip potion (note: I did that on accident ಥ.ಥ) and it spilled on us, so now we have powers to change our sex, but not by choice. "M'kay" he grabs both his outfits and packs one and puts the other one on, so do I.
*le time Skippy*
I packed both of our lunches and we head off to school. Taurtis is waiting at the door, "'Kay lets go!" We walk to school and walk to the schools office since we are new here.

Taurtis's POV

Once we got our lockers and our schedules, we put our stuff up, and walked to first hour. It's odd there aren't many kids at this school and stick with the same teacher the whole time, but the building is huge! At least I get to stick with Sam. "Hey Sam I'm bored ( ̄へ ̄) ."  We can speak to each other through telepathy which I am happy about "Idk now pay attention to Mrs.Okami"
"Idk what? I said I was bored. I didn't ask you if you knew something"
"Taurtis" he glared at me "I said pay attention"
"Fine, God's Mom" (It's joke)I thought in a mocking tone.
"Today's homework assignment is to write and draw a manga and this grade goes towards your Creative Writing and Art class grade," said Mrs. Okami "A mongo?" A boy named J asked, some girls giggle at his remark . *Briingg ring* (the bell) "Okay class you shall be dismissed"
"I like that teacher" Sam said with a smile "So do I" I smiled back. "Soooo what is for lunch?" I asked and he chuckled "Umm.. I believe I packed you a half of a sub samwhich with toritos" we both laughed we always name things after ourselves, ever since we were small. We got to the lunch room and didn't know where to sit. J the mongo boy saw us and waved at us to sit with him and we did "so how do you like this school so far?" He asked us "I like it" Sam said "Ehhh.. It could be bigger" I said jokingly "ha ha very funny " Sam said sarcastically,  and smiled at me. "Sooo are you to dating or something?" J asked "WHAT!?" Sam's voice squeaked and blushing "NOO! no no no no No!" I said repeatedly "Eh... Y'all to must be really close then"
"Yes, yes we are" I said, *THUNK* I about jumped out of my seat when I heard a loud thunk, Sam slammed his head on the table "Ow" he groaned "Are you okay Sam?" Both me and J asked "Yeah, but Taurtis can I see you in the restroom?"
"Umm suuurre" I said a bit confused "I think it is happening I can feel it" oooh that is what it is, I've learned to control my urges to change a bit more than he can. We walk into the restroom and go into the biggest stall together, (no there will be no smut, unless u want (≧∇≦)/ but yes kiss kiss) the only way to make the urges go way for a while is for any sexual interaction (interaction not intercourse) we usually just make out plus we're both bisexual so it's fine with us. I pull his face up to mine, I know he feels awkward after what J asked, I press my lips against his. We've only started doing this, because his mom had special medicine that she made to help us. He moaned softly god dammit, I love him, but I know he doesn't feel the same. We only do this for our safety. I bit his lip asking for entrance, he accepts. I slip my tongue into his mouth. I wish I could just tell you how I feel Sam without making it awkward , Taurisa even likes Samant- "Oh gourd" I was cut off from my thoughts to the sound of J's voice. I quickly pulled away from Sam and looked at him. "I thought you said you two WEREN'T dating, and if you want privacy you probably want to lock the stall door next time" he looked at the stall handle then back at us. Sam looked down blushing in embarrassment "we're not dating j..."
"Then what were you to doing!? Swapping saliva?!"
(I'm making J a Yoai fanboy (≧∇≦)/) "You wouldn't understand... How 'bout we explain it to you later J.. At our place" I said, he nodded and we walked back to the lunch room and finished lunch,, I saw a girl staring at Sam with googly eyes. ugh! I wish I could yell at her that Sam is mine, but I can't because he isn't (poor taurtis╥﹏╥) *BRIINNG* I jumped and fell out of my seat "Ahahah the new kid fell out of his seat!" Dom laughed,
You okay tata?
Yes Taurisa finally get up from your nap?
No (〜^∇^)〜
Whatever I have to go bye
Byyyyyyeee!
(There split personal/opposite sex can speak to each other unless there "sleeping")

Sam's POV

"Are you okay Taurtis?" I asked I walk to him holding my hand out to him. "Yea I was 'thinking' about Taurisa and the bell scared me" he chuckled, so did I and helped him up "Thanks Sam"
"You're welcome"
The kiss... I can't stop thinking about it, I loved it of course, I want to tell him how I feel, I'm not sure if he like me the same way I like, no love him. We walked to P.E. and met the meanest teach ever! His name is Mr. Rowan I believe he is married to Mrs. Okami I don't know. He bit my lip asking for entrance. Ugggggh I can't stop thinking about it. "SAM DO YOUR STRETCHES!" I was cut away from my thoughts at by the yell of Rowan. "Sorry teach" I looked up and started doing my stretches "Sam, you gotta stretch your Gluteus Maxima" Taurtis said I rolled my eyes and chuckled "Okay"

*tick tock time skips*

After P.E. we get to get out of school and we went home and waited for J to come over so we can explain what happen earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! I wrote this in less than 2_ day! Omg that's so fast I hopes you likes!
PS my Twitter is @YandereMelody you should go follow me if u want byyyee lovely's!