Spooky Love (Halloween Special)

This does not go along with the story! Soooo yea enjoy! The pic above was made by @scarlet16134 follow her on twitter!
----------
Taurissa POV

Taurtis isn't your friend suppose come over for movie night?
Yea why?
Well don't you wanna hang with him? I'm sorry if I took over at a bad time.
No its fine.
Oh? But its Halloween night and we are watching scary movies....
Oh yea I forgot you don't like scary movies... And you are to active to change back now.
Ughhh Samantha is here so I kinda makes it better. (^_^)
Lol have fun with that.
Samantha... I have always liked her, but seriously why do we have to watch scary movies!?
"Hey Taurissa can you go make some popcorn while I get the movie started?" Samantha asked me.
"Uh sure, what kind? And do you think that J would like some?"
"Oh? J is coming over? Um.. Extra butter would be fine, but we can wait for J to get here then we'll ask him"
"Okay!" I said walking in to the kitchen grabbed some popcorn. J, he is a cool guy. I think he is gay, well he could be bi, I mean how could you be a guy and read a yaoi manga without being homosexual in some way? Ugh I don't wanna watch a scary movie! (I don't like them either;-;)
*beep beep*
The sound of the microwave pulled me out of my thoughts, I got out popcorn and put extra butter flavor on it. I walked in the the living room and sat on the couch while Samantha started the movie.
*Ding dong*
The door bell rang, I stood up and walked to the the door, I looked through the peep hole (lolz XD) and saw J, I opened the door "Hey J, sorry your gonna be stuck with me and Samantha tanight" (yes I meant to do that)
"Nah, its okay. It's still like they are here" he said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.
"...oh! Please come in"
J and I sat next to Samantha.
Samantha started the movie.
*little Time skip*
It started to get scary so I scooted closer to Samantha. She noticed.

"It's okay it's just a movie" she said and smiled down at me. I could feel heat rising to my face. Ughhhh stop doing that to me!!!! I know that she knows that I like her! Why?! I got butterflies in my stomach.
Suddenly all the lights went out. We all screamed, even J.
I felt something breath on my neck, "Guys stop trying to scary me!" I said frightened.
"It's not me," J said in a shaky voice.
"Not me either, I promised Sam I wouldn't!" Samantha said just as scared as me.
"..Why did you do it?....." Someone whispered into my ear, I didn't recognize the voice. I scream at the top of my lungs, and shoot up to make it to the door when I trip over the coffee table and face plant in to the carpet. (Lolz me ╥﹏╥)
A burst of laughter comes from behind me, and the lights come back. I look behind me. I see Dom laughing like there is no tomorrow.
"WHAT THE HELL DOM!!" I stand up and yell at him.
"What?" He asks with a cheeky look. He sat right next to J. I gave him a glare
"What are you doing here anyways?" Samantha asked him.
"Well someone is gonna have to check on my bo- J! I mean he is hanging out with two girls watching scary movies." J looked at him and elbowed him in the stomach.
"Shut up"
"No" he said sticking his tongue at J.
*BAM*
I heard a loud crash. The door was knocked down, Rowan and Mrs. Okami were with Silly in some costumes.
"TRICK OR TREAT MAGGOTS!" Rowan yelled holding out a plastic pumpkin.
"Trick or treat!" Silly and Okami say in unison.
"Um.... We don't have any candy" J said.
"Yea, um.. We didn't think anyone would come...." Samantha said.
"Um..." I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see if I had anything to hand out, all I saw were Toritos. "Do you want some Toritos?"
"Um... We're good!" Mrs. Okami said and whispered something to Rowan and they started to walk away. "Sorry about your door!" They said and disappeared into the night.
"Umm.. well then" said Dom.
__________________________________________________
Hey Lovely's! Sorry this took for ever! Well, is J gay? Lol that rhymes XD why was Dom there and was so close to J? Hmm? Hmmmm?!! Well I hopes you liked! Sorry short! Bye Lovelys!