After School

A/N Btw this is the anime version of them, thanks for reading! I also have an question would you like any smut in the future? Just comment yes or no, thanks!(≧∇≦)/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam POV

He pulled me closer.... GAAAWWWDS why can't I get this out of my head!? Well it was our second kiss but the first one we chickened out of as soon as we barely touched lips.... Hold on a darn sec, we almost used tongue, so does this mean he likes me? Or was he doing this just for our safety? Ugh I'm so confused I feel like a girl..... Samantha...
You called, bro?
Samantha I have a friend coming over you better not take over.
Haha sucks to be you (^∇^)
(The split personal can take over when ever but they can not be there for to long because the get 'tired' and they can not fight over there place)

Samantha's POV

*Gasp* "Now to change to the right form" (split personal can stay in the same form, boy or girl body, or they can change it is extremely painful ) I walk into the bathroom, one to change form, two because he is all sweaty, "Eww" I undress and step into the shower "SAM!? YOU IN THERE!?" Taurtis yelled at the door "NO! SAMANTHA IS THOUGH!" I yelled back "Oh okay! Well welcome back Samantha!" I could hear disappointment in his voice , what's his problem? Ow! I flinched at the, the change has started, it gets really painful I usually pass out, I sit down so I don't fall over, "OW!" Why does this crap get so painful!? The older I get the more painful it get "gaaahhhwwdds!" its worst than my period! I start to lose consciousness "hmmmmm" *black out*
*Time Skippy doodle doo*
*Gasp* I gain consciousness, and the pain is finally over. I take a look at my girl figure "Ah~ That's better~" I rub my hands down my naked ribs and hips, outlining my body "mmmmmh". I finish washing my body and hair and slip into a short maids outfit (too short) and started cleaning the room, living room, and started the dishes. Taurtis walked in from his daily jog he went to grab a water and noticed what I was wearing and stared for a second "Um... Samantha could you go change? I umm I hav-" *ding dong* he was interrupted by the door bell, he walked towards the door "Samantha go change we have an guest" he said pointing up the stairs "How about.. No" I said pointing my tongue at him. "Hey guys its me J" a boy called from the door "Coming!" Taurtis yelled and opened the door "Hey J I have someone over right now and Sam isn't here right now, so umm.... I guess we can sit out here for now. Is that fine?" He said really fast. I walked behind Taurtis Heehee I know how to get him back for acting like I'm some kind of poison. "Gods Taurtis rude much? You can't even introduce your OWN girlfriend to your friend?" I said with a smirk but a concerned face at the same time "WHAT?!" They both shouted Samantha! What are you doing?! I ignored Sam (Split personal can hear and see most things that the other does or hears) "What? You didn't tell him?"
"But we're not Samantha!"
"Then what do you call what we did last night"
"We did nothing last night! Sam was here! Samantha what is your problem?" Ugggh like he doesn't know! I've told him before! I gave him and his friend a nasty look. I pushed Taurtis out of the door way making him fall to the ground and slammed the door shut and locked it . "Think about what you did earlier!.... With Sam" his name rolled off my tongue like posion. He knew for 3 years and he still kissed him! Uggh why do you have to like guys?! "Grrrrrr" I growled at the door I walk into the bedroom and turned my music up really loud. "Mama we all go to Hell, Mama we all go to Hell. I'm writing you this letter wishing you well. Mama we all to Hell!" (Mama by My Chemical Romance) I start trashing the place, crying with a broken heart and rage "Why does he have to be an such of an asshole?Akkkk!" I yelp in pain, my whole body started hurting. I fell over, knocking the stereo over making the music stop.

Taurtis's POV

I was sitting out side trying to get a hold of Samantha. "Ugggh she probably doesn't even know where her phone is!" *Thud* Suddenly the music stopped "Samantha! Let us in!" I yelled up "Do you not have an spare key?" J asked
"No it's in side"
"Akkkkkkk!" I heard a painful scream. I jumped up and banged on the door "SAMANTHA?!" I was afraid she might try to hurt herself "SAMANTHA!!"
"Taurtis, step back" J said
"Okay" I could feel an worried expression on my face. J stepped up to the door, raised one foot and kicked the door down. I stared at him for a sec "Umm... We'l-" "AKKKKK!" I was cut off by another scream. We both run up stairs, Samantha was curled up on the floor pulling her bunny ears to her face. Her face shown pure pain. "Samantha what's wrong? Are you changing? Is it Sam?"
"I-is S-Sam all you-u c-care ab-bout-t? She asked shakily. "No! I care about both of you, Samantha!" I could see her figure slowly changing. She is resisting to change, there body can't handle the anger plus its been too long. "Samantha, just let it happen it'll get more painful if you keep resisting. Plus the anger and I know you keep ignoring Sam." I said calmly. "Yo-you d-don't und-derst-tand what is-s like t-to love s-someo-one and-d th-they don't l-love you-u ba-ack!" She said "Yes I do Samantha" I'm trying to stay as calm as I can while I'm dying on the inside. *Cough* "Umm.. Guys do u want me to go.. Or something?" J asked I looked at him "Umm.. Yea you can go down stairs if want," I told him and turned my attention back to Samantha, who was still slowly changing.

J's POV (XD)

Today has been a crazy day! The two new guys were kissing in the bathrooms and still claim they're not dating! Now some random chick is here and she looks like she is on her period. I have no idea where Sam went! I wonder if they got into a fight? Or is Taurtis cheating on Sam?! No, no let's not jump to conclusions. I pull my latest invention out of my pocket, the JPhone, and go on Crabyroll (Crunchyroll) and Start reading and Yaoi mango (XP)
*la time skip*
After a while of reading it started to get to a smutty part and I started to blush. I heard foot steps come down the staitrs . I looked up and saw Taurtis and Sam. I gave them a weird look "When did you get here Sam?and where is that Samantha chick?"
"That's what I'm about to explain to you J" Sam said.

--------------

A/N omg I'm so glad that all of you like my story! I might be a little slow on updating because of school but I'll try my best! Thanks for reading! And if you have something you might wanna see in the story just comment!!! <3 byeeee lovely's