Chapter 2: New Butler

なつ POV (Natsu)

I chose to stay and wait after knowing that she's a Heartfilia. But she's late for pete's sake. I'm still here waiting at the watchouse in order to have permission to go to the Heartfilia residence.

I took glance at my wrist watch. It's been 25 minutes since she went off. "Guard, don't you think she's taking it too long?" I asked.

"Well yeah" he scratched his nape. "Just wait for a little longer."

I can't help but to nod. I rested my back on the seat and slowly my eyelids began to weaken. No. Stay awake, Natsu. You should do your job properly.

But my sleepiness won and finally I slowly drifted into a nap.

Being tired, of waiting.

---------

Lucy POV

This. Is. Humilation.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW???!" I screamed. Being crowded with many dirty people. A lot of them are smiling to me, looks like errm. Being amused with what?

"Onee-san you're blonde hair looks cool!" A little girl said.

I forced a smile and tried to distance my shoulders from them. "Uh you think so?"

They all said Yes in unison. Ha ha ha. "Onee-san can I have a touch of your jacket?" Another boy, who's more dirtier than the girl before asked nicely.

I looked at him with shock and disgustment, "What?! You filthy thing it's a no!" I rolled my eyes again.

"E-eh?" The boy's smile disappeared and he suddenly distanced away from me. I glanced over the other kids and all of them are doing the same.

I made a tsk sound and without a second I did my best to remove myself from the crowd. I can feel their bodies touching my jacket. My legs also, on the other half. I think it's been 10 minutes since I was stucked there. Aish. Should have brought a butler with me.

When I succeeded, I let off a heavy sigh of relief. Good thing I made it here. Damn, I never thought it was a place of the poor. I thought inside there's a store within it, like the old woman said earlier.

"Now where's my bike..." I turned to the spot where I left my bike. My jaws dropped when I found it...

Gone? O.O]

-----

Natsu POV

I slowly opened my eyes from a short nap. I yawned and stretched, "Not yet?" I asked. The guard again, shook his head. Now that's strange. There must be something wrong already.

I stood up from seating and gave my bag to the guard, "Take care of it for awhile," I raised my sleeves up. Dunno what's tingling me to chase for her.

"I'm sure...it must be her," I managely mumbled as my eyebrows twitched.

I received a nod from him. Agreeing, I ran fastly outside and used my nose. Sniffing around and finally located the faint scent of the blonde woman.

"There huh."

----------

"*********" The blonde cannot stop herself from cursing aftera witnessing her precious bike, gone. She knew after all that something like this usually happens, especially if her bike was something to be worth millions.

She kept on walking back and forh, sighing heavily and curse again. "Hey ojou-chan, stop cursing will you?" A tall man with black coat and red eyes caught her attention. She narrowed her eyes on him, "What are you, cosplaying? Tch." Lucy tsked and crossed her arms. She harshly turned her back on him and still thinks a strategy to find her bike again.

"Tss." The weird man said.

Lucy faced him, "Antawa...(you)"

....Help me find something." She smirked.

"What?"

Lucy was about to reply when something pulled her out by someone who's running. She screamed from shock and was about to faint when he finally stopped.

She panted, "W-what are y---" She turned to look at the man but her jaws dropped for a second.

"W-whats with you?!" She hissed angrily.

The pink hair guy just stared plainly at her and smirked, "It's a good thing that I was able to find you quickly," he changed the topic and his head turns sideway.

The blonde just raised her brow, "The hell you're talking about?" She pointed herself. "You? Finding me? How come?" She raised her two hands as if she's being clueless.

"And at the first place who even told you to look for me? You'te just a stranger duuuh. " Lucy continued. The guy wasn't secretly pissed or something but he narrowed his eyes on her.

"Aren't you thankful?" He asked.

"I know you were lost for awhile," he said with a teasing manner.

Lucy almost got pissed but chose not to speak any longer. She stared at his round brown eyes, full of anger and annoyance. 'Curse that pink freak, Ill be sure that he's dead meat later,' she smirked from her thought.

" lastly who in the world of Ishgar are you?!" She rolled her eyes.

He gave her a slight smile and shook his head, "You've got it wrong, lady."

"Huh?"

He made a step closer to her and whispered on her ears, "That..

...You are my master," he smirked and bit her earloab.

After that, Lucy was left statued and speechless. Her thought of her bike was slowly fading. Now that she has that only problem, having this man with her.

"So damn it was you after all?!"

----

Whoo. That was short yeah? Okay please take time reading this. Erm below. Arigatou minna :')

Oraaayt. I know that I mentioned at the previous chapter that its not Lucy's problem for her to have a butler right? Right. But what's lingering her is the thought of having a weird and sticky butler...after all, she and Sting, and Lucy can already predict that she would have a hard time dealing with Natsu, as her new butler. Just because of the situation she's in today.

:) Read the next chap for more info. Hahaha.