Chapter 5: Pain and Regrets

Early update again! Oraaayt. Forgive me for some grammatical errors and spellings again. Thaaank you!

-

Lucy POV

After I requested Nari to clean my mess, I immediatly went to my room again, and locked it. I rested my back for awhile there. "So boring." I mumbled and after I walk towards my cabinet,full of clothes.

I placed my index on my lip. "What to wear..."

"Lucy."

"Oh holy cow Mavi-----NATSU?!" I exclaimed, placing my right hand on my chest. Oh he got me there.

"Don't you just barge in to someones room will you?!" Wait. I think I have said that in the past.

I hear him chuckle, "I knocked 3 times already yet got no response from you."

No--I remember it correctly that I locked it right? "Silly. I locked the door." And my eyes began to roll. I crossed my arms and finally ignored him.

I heared him clicking his tongue, "No, it isn't," and he burst out his laughter.

I faced him with me, annoyed. "I locked it!"

"No you don't"

"Yes I did"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes!"

"No no no"

"Yes!"

"I love you,"

"Yes!"

O.O

I immediatly covered my mouth with my eyes widening. What the fck?!

"Pfft. AHahahaha!" He laughed again like there's no tomorrow. His hands on his stomach and all I saw is he fell down, still laughing. "I...I pranked you!" He shook his head and laughed again. I stared at him with humilation.

I slammed my foot on the floor and pointed the door. "GET OUT," I gave him my best glare.

Still he ignored me. I felt my blood rushing towards my face because of anger, maybe. Pissed, I marched towards him and grabbed his colar. There, he was shock as he stop. "Get.Lost.NOW!" I emphasized each word.

He's looking at me with horror as his lips slowly close. "G..Gomen." And he removed his gaze at me as he stood up.

I hissed and turned my back at him. I didn't give a word but I can still feel he is still at my room. "I'm sorry for what happened. I was just planning to make you smile or laugh since you are bored." He explained. "Then I will go out," and all I hear is the door closed.

What was that?

I felt my lips shivered and suddenly I felt my knees weaken.
A large struck is what I felt in my chest. Was I so mean? Am I that high tempered? Did I just made Natsu feel bad?

I sighed. I know it's been two months since Natsu's on my side. A lot of things happen, everything went smoothly. I don't even care about him. But to my suprise, my attitude changed, just today.

I'll be honest but earlier when I saw Nari and Natsu talk I felt a large arrow of annoyance hit me. Awhile ago, I sneaked in to our laundry and saw Natsu and Nari laughing at each other as they played with bubbles. I even caught them having hand contact---or accidentaly held each others hand when they tried to carry the heavy comforter.