Things Are Finally Looking Up!

THE NEXT WEEK

So kaneki's been oddly..quiet..That's weird. I mean he was quiet before, but not like now. He doesn't shout at me, he doesn't hit me..he's timid and nicer than before. It's like he's a new person!

(F/n):kaneki?.. you want to go to the library?

Kaneki: Sure, I'll go get my keys.

(Y/n):okay..

You see?! He doesn't disagree or complain about what I want to do! I know it might not prove much, but it does to me!

LIBRARY

(Y/n):*reading (f/b)*...

You look up from your book and realize the kind of book kaneki's reading..

(Y/n): 'How to be a better partner'?...

Kaneki: I just wanted to try studying how I can be a better lover. It gives really good advice..

(Y/n):you didn't have to do that kaneki. You're doing way better now!

Kaneki: Thanks, but I don't feel like I am..

(Y/n):Well if you ask me you're perfectly fine! ;)

Kaneki:*blushes*..

Later that day you guys just hung out and had fun. It was like everything you've ever wanted..things are finally looking up...

Night:

(Y/n):...you wanna watch Saw 2??

Kaneki: sure, but I remember you getting sick when we first watched it.

(Y/n): *blushes*we were younger!!

Kaneki: *smiles*...

After the movie you and kaneki talked about the future for a while

(Y/n): I decided that I want to get married after school..

Kaneki:.. is that what you want?

(Y/n):Yes..I am almost finished with it..and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Kaneki: no i'm asking if you are doing this in your own will..not because you're scared of me or anything.

(Y/n): n-no! I really want to be with you..Don't you want the same?..

Kaneki: yes I do..but-

(Y/n):-but what?...

Kaneki: 'I want you to reconsider your choice'....I don't want you to be too stressed..school is kind of a lot..

(Y/n):*hugs him*we got this!

Kaneki:... yeah we do..

You guys finally call it a day and kaneki starts heading home.. with a very uneasy feeling in his heart..

KANEKI'S POV

This has to be the worst choices she's ever made...she must have forgotten that I'm slowly drifting into madness...

END OF CHAPTER 6!

(A/N):I hope you are still reading and having fun! XOXO!!