Or So She Thought...

Previously on 'Do You Still Love Me?'

Kaneki: This has to be the worst choice she's ever made..she must have forgotten that I'm slowly drifting into madness..

Brace yourselves(trigger warning: miscarriage. If you don't want to read it you can skip to the next chapter)...

Timeskip: (about a year)

So you finished college and started planning your life with kaneki. You guys did get married and you regret nothing! He's been so well behaved..you even considered talking to him about a family..

(Y/n):so..we are married..have a house..and a whole life ahead of us...how do you suggest we spend it?..

Kaneki: ...is this a baby talk?..

(Y/n):kind of...I mean you do want a baby right?...

Kaneki:.. more than anything...but I want it to be safe...

(Y/n):what do you mean by that?

Kaneki:you know what I mean..

(Y/n):..there is nothing wrong with you..

Kaneki:..I'm just saying...

(Y/n): don't worry!  You're gonna be a great daddy!

Kaneki: !! P-please.. not now...

(Y/n):.??...okay...

A while later you guys try for a baby...

KANEKI'S POV

Kaneki:'...I hope it likes me and that it won't be scared of me..what am I talking about? I need to worry about controlling this hunger...the last thing I want is to eat-...I can't be alone with my thoughts...is (y/n) okay?.. does it normally take this long for a pregnancy test?'

He decides to check on her

Kaneki: (y/n)...you okay?..

(Y/n):...i-it's positive....

Kaneki: Seriously?..That's great (y/n)!..why are you so sad?..

(Y/n):...I don't know what to do..

Kaneki: I'm sure it's fine (y/n)-

(Y/n):-no kaneki.. I'm scared!..I have no idea what I need to do! I'm so stupid..why did I do this without talking to someone?!? What if I do something wrong or eat something wrong-

Kaneki:stop!

(Y/n):...

Kaneki: (y/n)..you aren't stupid.. you are always taking care of me..you should be able to take care of a baby...I know you'll do great...

(Y/n):*smiles*..

The next month you guys had already wrote down a bunch of baby names, & designed the baby room for a boy..

Kaneki: this looks amazing doesn't it?..

(Y/n):yeah.... wait...we didn't get an ultrasound... how do we know it's a boy?...

Kaneki:...I'll schedule an appointment and hope I won't have to remodel this..

Luckily we had got an appointment the next few days..

Dr: hey! You guys are the lucky couple??

(Y/n):yeah! We're really excited!

Dr:what are you expecting to have?

(Y/n): Well a girl would have been fine, but he finished the room and we forgot to plan an appointment for an ultrasound..

Dr:*laughs* really?