See You Again..

Previously on 'Do You Still Love Me?'

You guys just needed a break..

KANEKI'S POV

2 months later

Kaneki completely lost it..he thought being tortured by Jason drove him crazy! No. Being away from you..being alone with his thoughts..letting his hunger take over..drove him insane..he wanted so bad to hug you,kiss you, and rebuild your relationship..but what if (y/n) doesn't feel the same way?...

(Y/N)'S POV

During the time of your separation you got a good paying job, met new people, and done more fun things..you were finally your own person...but that didn't mean you weren't feeling alone...you missed Kaneki so much..you just didn't know if he wanted to see you again....you were scared that he wouldn't accept you...that he didn't love you back..

???:..(y/n)!...(y/n)!!

(Y/n):?!

Your friend/new Coworker jasmine finally snapped you out of your trance..

Jasmine: Hey you back on earth now or are you higher than a kite??

(Y/n):hahaha very funny..I was just thinking..

Jasmine: about?..

(Y/n):it...it's not a big deal...did you need something?

Jasmine: I just wanted to ask if you could take my late night shift. I need to go to a funeral..

(Y/n):Oh I'm sorry. Sure I don't mind..

Jasmine:thanks so much!

(Y/n):no problem!

Jasmine:Oh! Also you need to lock up when you're done!*hands you the key* I'm heading out!

(Y/n): Okay see ya later!

You stayed after 9:00pm to finish the work

(Y/n):I can't believe how much work she actually has to do! I'm getting a writer's cramp!...

After a few more minutes of suffering you finished and locked the door before leaving.

(Y/n):...

FLASHBACK

(Y/n):I'm (y/n)..what's your name?..

Kaneki: Oh..I'm kaneki..you usually get your coffee here?

(Y/n):yeah, but I never seen you working here..

Kaneki: i'm new here actually.

(Y/n):Oh ok. Well we should talk sometime.

Kaneki:well i'm going on break now

(Y/n):uh we kinda just met..

Kaneki: Oh! Yeah sorry..

(Y/n):it's cool. It's just a few more visits here and we should be acquainted!

Kaneki: *smiles* k..

FLASHBACK END

You missed kaneki.. but the chance of him missing you was-

???:AH!

THUD!

someone falling snapped you out of your thoughts..the poor guy must have tripped over some trash cans(it's lame I know).As if he were running from something he shot up.

(Y/n):Hey are you okay-!?..

Kaneki:*looks at you*!?...

There before you was kaneki (cliche love story thing I know).Blood on his clothes, hands, and mouth...

(Y/n):...

Neither of you knew what to say..

(Y/n):..I-

You start to speak, but before you finished kaneki ran off in the other direction. You were hurt by his coldness..

(Y/n):...*sigh*..

You walk home...mind boggled over the fact that the one person you thought you could count on

probably doesn't love you anymore..

(Y/n):*sniff*..

You found yourself in tears..you thought you could handle rejection easily..

KANEKI'S POV

Kaneki is watching you from a distance..he knew it was creepy..he just wanted to see you so badly. Why where you crying? Were you angry? What were you

about to say? That you hated him and never wanted to see him again? Or that you wanted to talk..either way Kaneki would have to face his feelings even though he tried so hard to bury them..

Kaneki:..

END OF CHAPTER 8

Hey I hope you're reading this and I hope you enjoyed! Please vote,comment,etc. Love ya! ^^