chapter #1: BLADE

I was recovering myself, I was doomed, I was only one, I can't remember my friends that was with me before I passes out.

"Spritzee!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Skipper!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Amber!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Clyde!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
"Shatara!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Tennyson!!!"

"Where are you?!!!"

"Help!!!"

I screamed and screamed but nobody answered. I am not afraid of dying but I am afraid in lossing my friends. I don't know what to do :(

Find them?

I need to find them. And I should find them safely. So, I slowly get up and started to find them. I saw a door just beyond the door of mine. And suddenly, it lighted the candles...

I slowly open the door and... *-*

"Racine?! Is that you?"

I saw spritzee, waiting for me to save her but it didn't go well....

Because I sàw her, almost going insane... She was holding a knife and was going to have a suicide...

I was speechless............................

"I'm glad to see you ok but sorry for leaving you now"

Spritzee said those words, its like she is leaving me now?... What would she do? Wait... Is she...really ...gonna do...the...sui-.

"Racine, is it alright to leave you... now? I know that its too early to leave but I think that this blades are calling my soul and I LIKE IT"

I think spritzee is going insane. I think I should help her. I should said some memories of us. Oh! What should I do...

"Spritzee, do you remember the last time you share your secrets to us?"

I was so nervous, maybe it will not work, maybe she would really do the suicide thing...or...or...or

"Yeah, it was my super secret in my whole life and shared it to you. It was my happiest day Because I told it..."

Yes, it worked...

"But that was my stupid mistake to tell it to you. I know you have shared it to others"