chapter #2: Handle

"Waaaaait"

Skipper paused and look at the person who interrupted him. I also look and I widened to see my boyfriend...

"Tennyson?"
Skipper said

Tennyson hurriedly run towards me. He was really glad to see me but...

"Stop! You come or kill her?"

Skipper stopped tennyson. I know he really wants to hugged me just like skipper do to spritzee. But I know why he stop because he just trying to save me...

"Skipper, wait! Why are you doin this?"

"Don't ask me, ask your stupid girlfriend"

Skipper answered tennyson with daring look at me. What should I do? If I said that spritzee daid that it's because of me, maybe he would hate me too.

"Your girlfriend killed my girlfriend"

Skipper continued to explain.

"Why would she do that?"

What?! Is tennyson starting to believe skipper? Wait,  we don't really know why she do that. Skipper is just believing spritzee. Its because of the knife.

"I don't know but all I say is true. She can't even explained it to you"

No, I can't speak because I'm exhausted. It's because skipper tortured me, all the pai  he gave me, all the bruises he gave and all the slices he gave. Of course, I can't speak because I've got traumatized, all skippers doing.

"I know my girl can't do that. Maybe your girl started it!"

After tennyson said it. Skipper was furious and attacked tennyson.

Why did he do that? Is tennyson want to die? Why? Is he also insane? Skipper is going to kill him.

"I'm going to kill you! Stupid tennyson"

My boyfriend run and skipper chase him, after they left the room. Skipper throw the knife and left it.

"Don't worry I can handle it, sweetie"

That was the last word tennyson said to me. They went outside and started chase each other. I saw the knife fell and I tjink the knife could help me untie the ropes around me. So, I get it...

"I'm going to kill them"

Wait, that was not me. I think somebody is inside me. Wait, I feel do insane...

"Hahahahahahaha, I'll kill them. Hahahahahaha. Theirs no way to survive"