Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hiii! So this is my first story in Wattpad and I am apologizing now for any grammatical errors and spelling.I'm not that  good in english so,yeah..Whoever is reading this,just enjoy and follow me lads and lasses ;))

and oh!,I dedicate this chapter to my beshii or best friend, @FloatingInDreamland :))

 = = =

"Teagan!" I heard mum shouted from the kitchen.

"Wake up,sweetie.You will be late for school." She added.

"Hmmm.Just five more minutes please?" I replied still sleepy as I put my pillow above my head.I really love this pillow.I even named it 'Cloud' coz simply he's like a cloud.Smooth,soft,and fluffy.You know.

"I love you Cloud" I giggled and hugged it again.

"Teagan!! Come down here young lady!I'm already making you some breakfast." My mum told me again

"Fooooooooooood!!!" I shouted as I go out of my room then went down the stairs.I almost fell but luckily,I didn't.I can't resist food.It's one of my best friend in my life.

"You can not say no to food,huh?I see" She told me as she flip some bacon and egg.

"Yep!" I agreed enthusiastically while sitting down on the table.

"You know I really can't say no to any food.It's my best friend" I added

"Yeah,yeah.I know that,honey.Here,eat now.And don't sit on the table.There's a chair" She handed me the plate with a sweet smile then I finally got off the table and sit on the chair.

"Fried rice,check! bacon,check! egg,check! and mango juice,check!" I checked the food list in my mind while mum looked at me like I'm an idiot or something.I just grinned at her.I'm totally out of my mind.

Mum went to the living room and switched on the telly.I noticed that Tea and Raf aren't around.So I asked my mum.

"Mum" she looked at me putting down the remote control.

"Where's Tea and Raf?" I asked while taking a spoonful of fried rice and a bit of bacon.

"Maybe at the backyard." she replied as she returned her attention to the telly.

"Uh,okay." I took my last bite of egg and bacon and a sip of my mango juice then went to the sink to wash the plates.

I'm fast in eating (=

+ = +

I went to our backyard and saw Tea and Raf.

"Tea!,Raf! come here you two! I shouted as they came near to me.

"Aaarf,aarf!" Raf barked as he licked my face while I'm sitting down.

Then suddenly Tea also licked my face..Yes,they're my dogs.My babies and my brothers.

I treat them as my brothers coz I'm the only child in our family.My mum and my real dad divorced when I was 3 years old.

According to my grandma,mum was 20 years old when she got pregnant.And my dad wasn't ready for it.So was my mum.They got married.But 3 years after I was born,they divorced.

Grandma said that dad was beating up my mum especially when he is drunk.She also said that dad almost killed me when I was a baby.He was also taking drugs that time so he didn't know what he was doing.

My mum was remarried again when I was 7.Her new husband is very nice to me and  completely different than my real dad.His name is Michael.Michael James Tayne.He gave me his surname.And I'm very thankful for what he has done to me.