Chapter 5 Teaffy? Part 3

Hey, hey, hey! I'm sorry for not updating this early. I've got some works to do. So, here's the Part 3 of Teaffy :) Btw, thanks Abby for the very nice compliment you told me =)

Follow me on Twitter @Jasmin_Eala ;) Enjoy! =)) xx

~JasminEala ~

+:=+:=+:=+

Bzzzzzzz....bzzzzz  My phone buzzed, receiving a message.

" Hey, wait! Mum texted me." I called Raffy to stop for a minute so I can read the message.

From: Mum

Teagan, go home now. It's almost 7:00. Also tell Raffy to join us in our BBQ tonight.

" What did your mum said? " Raffy asked looking close to my phone. He then held my hand which is the one holding my phone.

The way he touched my hand feels so......., so warm. It send me tingles down my spine.

I felt Raffy went closer and closer. I moved my attention to my phone.

" Uhm, mum told me to go back to our house already cause we're gonna be late for BBQ if we don't." I informed him as I looked at him. God, we're so close to each other not like earlier when I tripped.

Why! why Thor!? Why! Don't try to kill me! First, I kissed him on the cheeks and I felt some butterflies inside my stomach, Second, when I tripped, Third, this!?! What is the next one!? We're going to kiss!? No freaking way!

" We gotta go" I told him whilst walking away holding Raf, my dog. I'm being moody again.

+:=+:=+:=+

" Hi Teagan! " Sky greeted me with a smile while she walks towards us and hugged me tight.

" Oh, hi Sky! You're early! " I hugged her back.

" Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the BBQ tonight " Me too. But I felt so self-conscious since that tripping and that message thingy.

" Me too " I told her but I looked at the ground, my smile fading away.

" Where are the others? Are they already here? I added asking her while looking at her back searching for my other friends that I invited.

I turned my attention to my friend infront of me as she spoke up

" Yeah, Gab, Alysa, Nicole, and Eugene are in the kitchen while Alfred, Nikka, and Meg are in the backyard." She informed me. But she continued.

" And, Bianca, Andrea, and Christine " What the f****** hell! I didn't invited them! Urgh! those freaking bitches. Bianca, Andrea and Christine are the most annoying girls, ever, in the campus. It's like, everything they do, irritates me. Their faces, full of make-up. Like the crayons raped their damn faces.

" Why are they here!? I didn't invited them! " I said, almost shouting infront of her face.

" I also don't know. I thought, you really invited them so I'm surprised and I can not do nothing about that. " My friend told me with her eyes, widening. Sky didn't know either.

" What's happening here, sweetie? " Mum asked me holding some tongs.

" Mum, why do Bianca, Andrea and Christine are here? I didn't invited them! "

" Oh, about that, I invited them." Mum! tsk. So you're the one who invited them.

" Mum! why did you do that?! You know I don't like them around? "

" I just thought that, maybe it's time for you four, to make-up." Oh mum, you don't understand. You don't understand what they can do. They can make some trouble.