Chapter 3 Teaffy? Part 1

Author's note: Hello, my cupcakes :)By the way, I edited some parts in chapter two.Thanks to my friend Abby,for checking =)) This is it ! The third chapter. I hope you'd like this one! And I am thinking to change DOATG's cover. I'm just thinking.So,this is it! 

~TeaganDirectioner~

+ = +

(Dismissal time)

" Teagan! Tea, wait for me!! " I heard Sky shouting. I turned and saw her running towards me.

" Oh,Sky, sorry about that. " I told her, while she gasps for air, tired of running just to catch me up.

" It's okay. You're fast! God, you can join in a race or something " She sweetly smiled at me.

" You're just not used to it,but thanks! " I replied.She's still catching her breath

" Hey, are you okay Sky? Do you have asthma or somethin' ?" I asked worried of her.

"I'm okay, don't worry.And I don't have asthma,okay? "

" So, we're doing BBQ tonight. Would you like to come? I'm also inviting some of my friends." I invited her.She nodded with a grin.

" Sure,sure! I'd love that." She said.

" 7:00 pm at our house! " I informed her

" Okay, I'll be there!"

" Uhm,I've gotta go. Gonna walk my two dogs then help my mum with the BBQ. So, bye! See ya' later" I walked backwards then I waved goodbye.

" Okay! see you too later! " She waved too

Finally, I ran away leaving her already with some of her friends.

+=------------------------------------------------------=+

I got home earlier today. I opened our front door and saw mum and dad preparing some things.

" Hey,Jay! I'm glad to see you! You came home early " My dad greeted me.He's used to calling me Jay.I don't know why.He is just the only one calling me that way.

" Oh,hey dad! I'm glad to see you too.I came home earlier coz I promised Tea and Raf that I will walk   them right after school." I explained to him while putting my bag on the table.

I walk through my dad and hugged him then my mum and kissed her on her cheeks.

I then walked on the way to the refridgerator to grab some snacks. My mum smiled at me

" Whaaat!? " I asked my mum.She didn't replied.tsk. I headed to my room to change my clothes so I can walk my dogs which are at the living room.

+ = = +

Bzzzzzzzzzz.....bzzzzz

My phone buzzed receiving an iMessage.It's from Raffy.

From: Raffy best friend

Hey!,I'm on my way to your house..I'll be ther in like 5 mins...xxxx

Five minutes!?! Seriously,Raffy? I'm still wearing my uniform.

Suddenly,my mum called me.

" Teagan!, Rafael is here! Come down,sweetie "

Oh God!,Really!? shit.

uhmm,what will I do? Oh stop worrying! He's your best friend not your date!

"Wait a minute! just gonna take a bath." I replied to my mum.

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After five minutes,I was done taking a shower.I wore some black leggings,a Jack Wills  t-shirt and I put on some matching Jack Wills jumper.I love Jack Wills! And it's pretty cold outside. Finally, I wore my favorite TOMS.

I came down the stairs and saw Raffy playing with the dogs.He turned his attention to me when he saw me walking.

"Hey! I'm sorry,I took so long"  I apologized to him.

" It's okay.You didn't take that long anyways." Raffy smiled at me whilst standing to come towards me. He looked very neat unlike before. But it also look great on him. Raffy is wearing some skinny pants, Vans, and a matching Jack Wills t-shirt with mine. His brown hair was pulled up like Niall's or Louis'.

As he walks towards me,my heart was beating so fast like it's going to explode. Never, like before. Why am I feeling this way? Like when I kissed him on his cheeks before? It felt like a spark coming from spine. But there's only one thing I'm sure about. I should stop this. I should stop these feelings  cause everything will be worse if I didn't.

I didn't noticed that he's right in front of me.

"Hey! Teagan,are you alright? You look like you have some problems. Wanna share it to me? Maybe I can help. " His hands cupped my face. His eyes full of concern. If you just knew, Raffy. You're my problem and this damn feelings.

" Uhm, nothing to worry. Maybe I'm just hungry " I lied avoiding his stare. I just lied in front of his face. I just lied to Raffy, my best friend!

" You're always hungry, dear! " He knows me too well. Does he also feel this way?

" Just gonna grab some snack then we can go. Can you tie the dogs' colar? Please??? " I requested to him. Maybe I'm just hungry. Food always makes me better.

" Okay. Just hurry up so we can go back in time " I heard him chuckled

~ Raffy's P.O.V. ~

" Just gonna grab some snack then we can go. Can you tie the dogs' colar? Please??? " Teagan asked me. I did what she said. I'm now tying the two dogs.

" Okay. Just hurry up so we can go back in time " I chuckled while finishing Tea's colar then I turned my attention to her. God, she's eating too much today, and that means, she has problems. Why doesn't she want to tell that to me? And I know she's lying. I know her too well. More like a sister. She's like my twin sister.

" So, are you ready? " Teagan asked with her mouth full of cookies.

" Yeah, so, let's go? " I tried to get some cookies from the bag but instead, she slapped my hand.

" Oww!, Why did you do that!? " Ouch,my hand burns. She really is selfish when it comes to food.

" Cause I don't share food and GET YOURS IF YOU WANT ! " yeah,she really is Teagan Tayne. At least she's alright now. Those cookies enlightened her mood. Thank you cookies! I laughed mentally

" No need. So, Raf is yours " I hand her Raf. Oh, such a cute dog. Of course, he's named after me! haha!

" C'mon, lets go! Move your bloody arse Rafael! "

Okay, I better get moving or she will slap me really hard again.

+ + +

Ooops,a little bit of a cliffhanger there. So, I hope you liked this chapter. Teaffy! Do you like the ship name of them two? My best friend thought of that and I think it's really cute. Do you think Teagan is falling for Raffy? But!!, Do Raffy also feels the same thing for our little Teagan?Comment and Vote people so I can update the Part 2 of Teaffy. And help me get some followers please =) I only have two followers. Weakling =(( Okay, I'm not gonna take this long anymore. Bye! =))

Follow me on twitter @ZiealaJa ;)

~ TeaganDirectioner ~