How you first met - Thomas

You were laying down in a dark room. No, not a room, but an lift. Panic seized you as you started to breath heavily. "Help! Somebody help me please!" You said as you cried out but nobody heard you. Suddenly, the lift stopped and you fell onto the floor, pain shot through your leg making it throb and ache. Your eyes started to flutter and everything went dark...

"Wake up greenie, rise and shine." A gorgeous boy stood in front of you. He had golden brown eyes that pierced you and melted your heart, brown hair that flopped over his face. His smile warmed your heart as you looked at him. Then you noticed that there were a group of 30-40 boys crowding the box. The boy's jaw dropped, as he looked amazed. "A-Alby, we gotta girl..." He said shocked. "Well don't just stand there then," said an African-American boy that looked like the leader. "Get her outta there!"
He turned back to her "Hey, my name's Thomas, your safe. Can you remember anything? Even your name?" He asked. "M-My name's Y/N." You stuttered. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Thomas murmmed. You blushed bright red from the compliment. "Shuck, did I say that out loud?" Embarrassment shot through his face. Suddenly you heard a voice shout out from outside. "Tommy stop bloody flirting with the poor girl and get your shucking butt outta there!" Thomas turned to you and winked. "See you around then Y/N..."