How you first meet- Minho

You were in the med-jack room as you were sorting out some bandages and clean up the place since Jeff and Clint had left it like a pigs sty. You had just been positioned as a Med-jack because of your nimble fingers and knowledge for helping the wounded. You started humming a familiar tune that had gotten stuck in your head, you couldn't remember what it was called or the words but the tune was soft and sweet. Since you were the only girl in the glade, lots of guys tried to hit on you or pretend they were injured so you would have to bandage their fake injury whilst they were trying their best pick up lines. Just as you finished, a tall handsome Asian boy walked in. He was hot with a capital H, and his smirk threw you off guard. "Hey, so your the new greenie everyone's making a big fuss about," he said as he looked you up and down,"And now I know why..." He trailed off. You blushed fiercely as he smirked knowing that he had embarrassed you. Newt appeared in the doorway, "For shucks sake Minho, stop trying to making out with the greenie! This time it was the Asian boy, Minho, blushing. "Shove off Newt." You replied with a sly smile. You turned back to him "Anyway, are you injured or something?" You asked. "Right, yeah. Um, I was out running and I tripped over the vines and I think I bruised my leg and it's shucking cut all over."

After you fixed his leg you told him that he should take tomorrow off and relax. Just as he was going to leave he turned to you, "By the way, the name's Minho if you haven't guessed already." He said with his oh so famous smirk. "But you can call me the Sass Master."

"Well my name's Y/N but you can call me the princess of the glade." You walked away from Minho laughing out his expression.