Someone hurts you- Gally

You were just been given the job of being a builder, you were kind of excited but worried you might mess up. As soon as you got there a few wolf whistles were let out. You hung your head and blushed bright red. A boy walked up to you.
"Well lookie what we've got here, a play toy..." His hands moved towards you as you stepped back slightly frightened. "Awww, come on, we just wanna play." he suddenly grabbed your shoulders tightly. His grip was like iron. "Please, just leave me alone." You replied. "That's not gonna happen," the boy said as his hand slide downwards to your bum. "Now you better do as I say or there will be trouble."

"Help me, somebody hel-"you try to shout but he covered your mouth. "Now there will be none of that..." You bit him and he yelped and punched you, kicking you as you curled up into a ball. "You little bitch!"

"Get away from her. Now." You turned your head to see Gally standing behind you, a look of pure rage on his face.
Your heart burst with joy to see him, "Gally, help me!"

The rest of the boys had fled, but your captor still had you. "I was just playing around, she's not even that good looking."

Suddenly Gally pounced on the boy punching and kicking. "NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER!" Gally roared. When it was clear that the boy got the message Gally moved towards you.

"I'm so sorry... I should have been here sooner... I could have stopped him..." Gally muttered.
"Gally," you say "You save me and I love you. You couldn't have done any more." "I love you too." Gally whispered as he hugged you.