Chapter 8

The Bottom Line Is Losing a Card (not a library one) changes things.

"Stay the night." Darren stated as he loosened his tie.

I shook my head in protest. "It's fine, I'll drive back to my apartment," I say, turning to walk away.

Darren stood in front of the doorway, blocking me. "That came out wrong. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you."

"Ohhhh... Demanding. I like the demanding approach, how saucy?" I let out a slight chuckle.

"You know you like it."

I dismissed him with a wave of my hand. "Oh please."

"I'm going to your brother's house for men only night."

I poked his chest. "Then I'm going to a bar."

Darren laughed as I poked him. "I have to change clothes first."

He took his tie off and started unbuttoning his shirt. I gawked at his well defined abs. I wanted so badly to run my fingers down them.

"It's rude to stare, cupcake," He placed one a finger under my chin and quickly removed it.

***

"I'll see you tomorrow, at work, Gunner." Something he went through me and I was ogling his body.

It was the first time I've ever saw him in something other than a suit or khakis. Nike athletic shorts, Nike muscle shirt, Nike elite socks that matched, with black and white Nike shoes to top off the whole outfit.

Suits and khakis made him professional and looking like he could do somethings outside of work, but athletic shorts were a whole other ballpark. It's everything compared to him in a suit.

"Come with me to your brother's," Darren said.

"That's gonna be awkward, to walk in there together." I turned up one side of my mouth. He was dumb sometimes, what image would that put off if I walked in there with him. A really bad one!

Darren looked at me, meaning business. "Do that face again and I'll have to do something about it."

I whimpered at the thought, starting to walk toward the door. "And you think I'm scared of you!"

Darren pushed me against the door hard and pinned my arms against the door in one swift motion. I threw my head back against the door and moaned when he slammed against the door again.

"Told you, you like it rough." A faint smirk appeared on his face.

"That as a fluke. Now let me go and shut up!"

He let go of my arms. "You sure are putting up a fight to move from this position"

I gave him a middle finger and spat out. "Fuck you."

"Really!" He attached his lips to my neck after pinning my arms.

I threw my head back and gasped, when he started sucking on the base of my neck. I'm damn sure there were little love marks going up and down my neck. He moved his hand to the base of my butt hoisting me up for him to get better access.

His hand on my ass made me melt. No man ever made me feel like this. My body was swimming as his kisses were intoxicating me.

Darren mumbled out to me. "Wrap you legs around me," he whispered after coming face to face with me.

His eyes filled with lust and emotion. I wrapped my legs around his slim, yet muscular abdomen. Darren pressed his soft lips against mine and bit my bottom lip. I moaned and he took that moment to plunge his tongue deep in my mouth.