Chapter 9

The Bottom Line Is I wanted to Go to Heaven And I Went.

I met up with Darren in the elevator. We weren't suppose to meet up. I went through the front and he went through the back. He should've used the back elevator and I did use the front elevator.

Sophie loaded the elevator with me and we were having a general conversation about my outfit when Darren walked into the elevator.

Sophie slightly waved. "Good morning, Mr. McKall."

He nodded at both of us. "Good morning, Mrs. Lancnestrer and Ms. Wright"

Sophie cursed under her breath. "My phones in my car. I'll see you around." She stepped off the elevator barely making it off before it moved.

I whispered yelled at him. "You were suppose to take the back elevator."

"Out of order," Darren said in a know-it-all voice and winked at me.

I yelled out at him, spotting the lie."Oh, please. That's bullshit."

He pressed the emergency stop button on the elevator after he let out laugh. "What do you mean, bullshit?"

"Bullshit. It's false as hell."

"I think you're the false one."

I cast off a confused look, throwing my hands in the air. "Why?"

"Cause you told me, you wouldn't turn me on today at work."

"And I'm not, unless my dress is turning you on." I held up a female. "It hugs in all the right places."

Darren smirked that smirk that made me melt. The smirk that got me in bed with him. That smirk I would kill to see repeatedly it was that rare smirk that I was blessed to see. "Your dress is quite accentuating on your figure, babe."

I trailed my finger down my lips then I reached to hit the emergency button on the elevator again. I hope I'm doing the seduction thing correctly. "I can still taste the donut glaze on my lips." Darren slapped my hand away from the button before I could push it and kissed my lips greedily. I pushed him away and said while catching my breath. "Not here, I'm claustrophobic."

Darren laughed at me. "Okay. I wouldn't of pinned you for a person that would be claustrophobic." I pressed the button causing the elevator to roar to life again. "But I can taste the donut glaze too."

It opened to the third floor and I got off and my bracelet fell on the ground. I bent down and picked it up. As I was standing up, Darren slapped my butt hard. It stung, but I was a tad bit embarrassed at the thought of somebody seeing it. "Stop it, somebody could've saw."

"It probably turns them on too!"

Zac walked past heading to the elevator, giving us an odd look. "Awkward thing to hear, Darren."

I turned to look at him, setting him straight. "We have relations outside not inside the office. I'm your Personal Assistant not your whore."

"I know. You're so irresistible," Darren shook his head. We kept walking and I was walking faster than Darren. Therefore, I was a couple steps ahead of him, Darren being the pervert he is said something. "It was a very nice view, baby! I bet you got rainy when I slapped your butt."

I closed my eyes and looked back. "Shut the fuck up." I walked into my office.

I sat down at the desk, trying to complete my work. My mind kept going back to last night with Darren. I wanted to go in his office right now, take off my underwear, and spread my legs right there in front of his desk. I resisted going into his office until lunch.