Chapter Ten:No More Pain...Please?

I returned the next day and found out that when I was asleep my roleplaying family and Kazuto had a fight. It seems so blurry to me. I could have almost lost Kazuto. But as I scrolled down, it hit me. I might have already lost him. Aki and my Kirito Onii~chan were fighting. 

Kirito Onii~chan said "You lost all my trust as well as my trust in seeing my little sister again". 

"I had to" Kazuto protested.

 "If I lost that pocky game I would have kissed a lot of other girls" Kazuto continued. 

"But you hurt our little sister" Aki argued.

 I sighed. It was difficult having a roleplaying family sometimes. Even though it's just RP they are still too overprotective of me even though I'm the youngest. They fought and fought and I regarded telling my RP family. In the end Kazuto lost and he left the chat. My heart sank and I noticed my siblings were online.

"Hi. Please don't tell me you gonna make me break up with Kazuto" I quietly typed down to Aki and Kirito Onii~chan. 

"No duuuhhh. You can totally stay with that stupid guy" Aki sarcastically joked.

 "Not a good time to joke Aki" Kirito Onii told her. 

"It's not his fault" but I knew a hint of me wanted to hate Kazuto for this actions.

 "No. And that's final" Onii said with a warning glare. 

My heart was sinking so much I felt more tears stream down my face. I sniff and they heard. Over the other line I heard a sigh. 

"I'm not changing my mind Yuna. I'll let you talk to him one more time" Onii~chan promised.

I waited till the curtain time Kazuto got on. He always seem to get on 8pm. I looked outside the window knowing this might as well be the last time I see him. I hummed the tone Kazuto gave me over the month I knew him. It's called 'On my mind' by Strobe Edge. I already miss him. And everytime I hum that tone my tears water up. I just wish Onii would change his mind.

So sorry minna for making this chapter so short. =) I'm quite in a rush to go to sleep

~Sharh <3