Chapter 1

Colton's POV
"Dude you've probably have already slept with the entire girl population!" Jake said. I just rolled my eyes. "I bet you've even slep-"

"Dude look at that chick she's hot. She new here ?" Aiden said, completely cutting Jake off. We all looked where Aiden supposedly saw a hot girl.

The girl was wearing I white t-shirt with a gray cardigan and black skinny jeans and boots.She was
hot.

But I'd seen her since freshman year and haven't really found interest in her but, I've always had my eye on her. But she ignored me. Even when she saw me smirk at her she didn't smile and bat her eyes like all the other girls did. She glared. A lot. "Nah she not she's been her since freshman year." I said bored already. "Where has she been all my life?" Michael said drooling. Ok let me introduce you to my friends, there's Kyle silent most of the time but still good friend, Jake the idiot boy of our group, Aiden the funny one, and Ryan the smart but cool one. Now that that's over let's get on with it. NO WAIT DON-

Cassidy's POV:

I felt pairs of eyes on me as I was walking in the lunch room.

I look to the left and was shocked to see the asshole and his friends staring at me. And even more surprising they waved at me, even the asshole did.

Gave 'em the finger. Mostly aimed at the asshole though. Ok I know I keep saying asshole a lot but let me introduce you to the biggest asshole on the planet. His name is Colton Parks. He's the bad boy of our school you could say. People always ask if we're related, God forbid we have the same last name. Anyway back to the douche.

Colton is a real fucking player, he makes girls fall in love with him,takes them to bed, then just dumps then like their trash on the street.

Well some of them are but some girls are really sweet and nice and he just toys with them. It's just so infuriating! How can he be so fucking cruel to people! All his friends are the same too. Well except for Kyle, he's my neighbor and friend. We hang out sometimes. He's the only one who is semi-decent. So anyway I got my lunch and sat at the table where my three best friend were.

Aaron,Arsen, and Alex.

Yes I know they're all boys but they've been there for me when I needed them so we all good.

"Earth to Cassidy? Helloooo! Guys I think it's finally happened....she's realized our hotness and is too amazed by it to even speak." Alex said triumphantly.

That earned him a slap to the back of the head from me. "Ow! What the hell! At least I got your attention." He whined rubbing the back of his head. "Dude you had it coming." Aaron chimed in. "

"You should known not to mess with her" Arsen snickered. "Shut up! you know when she does that crap it hurts right?" Alex said still rubbing his head. "Well they're aren't stupid enough to get hit, are they?" I glared.

"Whatever..." He mumbled going back to sulking like a two year old.

"But he's right. What got you zoning out on us today?" Aaron asked,"Nothing..." I replied,frowning "Just have a lot on my mind today..." I said sadly.
They all went in to protective mode spewing out questions like wildfire.

They were like this all the time. Even if one little thing was bothering me they would do this. It annoyed the crap-nat out of me.

"What happened?" ,

"Did someone hurt you? If they did I kill them."

"Did something happen again? Cas..you've got to tell us". I stayed silent.

     I can't tell them, if I do they'll be disgusted with me, I can't....I just can't.

The questions just kept on coming and I snapped. " I just told you! I'm fucking fine! Just leave it alone already!"I yelled standing up.

The guys went silent. "I'm not hungry anymore." I mumbled. I got up and threw away my trash and left the lunch room.