Chapter 3

Aaron's POV:

As Alex and I were jogging  down the hallway, I wondered what happened to Cass.

I hate seeing her like this. We all hate it. But Alex is the only one trying to ignore it. He knows it's there but he won't accept it. I and Arsen on the other hand are trying to help her. Especially me, after that time I.......never again. But each and every time we try, she puts up even more walls then there were before, blocking us out.

As me and Alex get there Cass is cleaning up her cuts and putting a bandage on her knee. Her eyes though, were dull, puffy and, swollen. You could obviously tell she had been crying.

"Cass what happened? What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Nothing I'm fine." When she said this her voice came out thick and hoarse, she quickly cleared her throat. She said again, "I'm fine, you can go away now." This time with a little bitterness in her voice.

We knew it wasn't directed toward us, she hated it when people saw her cry, it's been like that's since we met her in middle school. I still went up to go hug her, I was going to ask her about this later since I knew she wouldn't tell us about it now. After she gathered the supplies and cleaned up we headed back to the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's POV :

The entire car ride to my house was silent except for the low music on the radio. All of them had deep thought written on their face. And somehow I just knew it was about me. I had to make them stop thinking about me so I had to talk about something to break the tension wavering over us.
"So guys......." I started awkwardly,"Are you doing anything this weekend?" I asked like I didn't already know they were going to a party this Saturday. Alex was the first to respond.
"Are you stupid?" He asked." You know we're going to Colton's party." He said in a duh tone. I gave him a confused look.
"Ummmmm....you said we?" I asked wanting him to explain.
"Ohhhhh no no no no, Cassidy you promised us to go to Colton's party this time." He said in a warning tone.

I gave him a scowl because he used my AWSOME ASS name in the same sentence as the asshole's . The only time that would be possible would be, me in court, handcuffs and all, with a judge say, "The jury finds Cassidy Mae Parks, guilty of murder in the first degree of Colton Parks." Mhmm yup the only time that would be used.

A hand waving in my face brought back my attention. "Yeah you did promise this time." Arsen smugly butted in. I feigned innocence, "Hmm, I have no idea what you are talking about, who or what is a Colton?" I gazed at them with innocent eyes.
"You said you would go with us this one time to the asshole's party, you even made me take a video just to make sure you didn't back out." Aaron chuckles. Damn him, I knew he would remember. "Come on guys, pretty please you know I don't want to go." I pleaded. Even it
if they don't say yes I have one more trick up my sleeve. "No." They all said in unison. Ok then, fuck you, you brought this upon yourself. I took a deep breath. But Arsen was quick to notice and quickly said," Guys look away, she about to do it. We can't be tempted,........at least not this time." He mumbled that last part. But it was to late, I had already done it. I looked straight at Alex, he was always the first to crack anyway.

As you could probably guess I am doing puppy dog eyes at them. Aaron and Arsen quickly turned away and were whistling while look at the clouds like creeps. "Guys! Help me, please, I can't take it anymore." Alex paused and waited for them to say something. They didn't, not even a single word. Then Alex continued, "You guys are dicks, do something!" He begged. I knew he couldn't look away. My face is fucking adorable, Im kidding, but for them it works like a freaking charm.

"THINK OF A BABY GETTING HIT BY A BUS!" Arsen blurted. Then Alex's eye clouded over for a few seconds. Then he grimaced. "Dammit Arsen why do you have to be so mean, it would've worked." I pouted
"Aww poor wittle Cass has to go to a party." Arsen mocked speaking like a 3 year old. I gave him a pretty hard whack on the head for that. "Ow what the hell was that for?" He asked rubbing that back of his head. "Ohhhh nothing, just giving you a little pat on the head for being such a great friend." I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

And with that we continued on our way to that hell of a place which I call home.