Authors' Note

Hi,

This is a collaborative story that my sister, @AmityStarrlight and I will be doing. Fairy Tail has been one of our favorite anime for a while now and we decided to combine our ideas to create a NaLu fanfiction. Plus, I've owed this favor to my sister for about three years now. Oops.

Anyways, this story will be an Alternative Universe (AU) meaning that this story will not follow the canon story events. Expect characters to be Out Of Character (OOC). Also, there will be some Original Characters (OC's).

The video above is not a trailer but it's the opening for Fairy Tail, which is the spark of inspiration for this whole story. It has a nice introduction of the Fairy Tail characters and eventually our story will reach the point of the video. We hope you enjoy the song and reading our story.

DISCLAIMER: We do not own Fairy Tail, it belongs to the lovely Hiro Mashima.

However, the story idea is ours and we own the OC's.

P.S. We will try our best to update every Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this!

Sincerely,

The Authors

Update Notifications

12/29/15 -We would like to inform you guys that we are splitting "The Golden Keys" into separate books. We are unsure of how many books there will be but we are guessing four books. The first book is called "The Golden Keys Origin" and the second one is called "The Golden Keys Dark Awakening."

04/07/16- We added a new inspirational song to Chapter One in "The Golden Keys Dark Awakening." The song is called Faded by Alan Walker. This song inspired us to write book two. We hope you enjoy the song!