Kurumi x Male Reader

P.O.V. Kurumi

I can't believe this day is finally here the day I can finally travel back in time. Several tests have been preformed and each have been successful. Now the only thing left to do is to travel back in time and do what must be done.

However I heard a voice behind me speak up. "Kurumi I have a question." I sighed and turned around to face them.

"What is it?" I asked very annoyed.

"Well it's just that I want to know why you're traveling back in time. I mean you have to have some sort of motive right." The male asked looking at me.

Stupid nosy butler he's always asking me questions about almost everything. "I'm traveling back in time to kill the first spirit." I said looking at him.

He was quite for a moment before he finally spoke once more. "You're lying" he said taking another step closer to me.

I then backed up and looked at him. "What do you mean I'm lying? I can assure you that before I die I will have killed the first spirit." I said looking at him.

"That's the truth however just a moment ago you lied to me. What are you really planning to do?" He asked looking at me.

"I'VE EXPLAINED THIS ALREADY! STOP MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF!" I said looking at him.

He then sighed and looked at me. "I can tell when anyone is lying to me. It's my ability after all. Now please tell me what you plan to do when you use this to go back into the past." He said looking at me.

I sighed defeated. It's true he can tell when peolpe are lying he's never been wrong about peolpe lying to him. I then looked at him and gritted my teeth in frustration.

"Alright fine I'll tell you. But if you tell anyone I did this I WILL KILL YOU." I said grabbing his color to make my point. "Am I clear?" I asked looking at him.

"Translucently clear malady." He said looking at me. I then let go of his color and looked at him.

"I'm traveling back in time to save someone." I said looking at him.

"I'd say your lying however I can tell you're telling the truth. Why do you want to save this person?" He asked looking directly at me. I was left speechless for a moment for the main reason I didn't have an answer or at least none I wanted to share.

"I mean it's so out of character for someone like you. You usually prefer to kill things. In fact you've killed over ten thousand peolpe." He said looking at me.

"And the person I'm going to save killed millions." I said looking at him. This was true the person was very dangerous.

"So the only reason you're saving this male is because he's killed several people?" He asked looking at me. In all honesty he was starting to make me mad.

He was asking all the right questions forcing me to tell him the truth otherwise he'd just call me out for lying to him. "No it's not the only reason." I said looking at him.

"Then what is the reason?" He asked looking at me. I turned around when he asked this so he couldn't see how red my face was.

"H-he happens to be important . . . to me." I said and as soon as I said this I heard him chuckle behind me.

"I see . . . well if that truly is the case then I won't ask any further questions. Just remember you have a five minute time limit seeing as how your mana isn't large enough to keep it open any longer." I heard him say as he walked away.

I then sighed and activated the twelfth bullet to go back into time. When I did I found myself in a room with [Name] soundly asleep on the bed.

I walked over to him and smiled. He always did look cute when he was asleep he looked so peaceful and non-murderous the exact opposite of how he usually looks.