Hiromy X male reader X aya (lemon)

P.O.V. [Name]

I was walking down the street. I was heading down to the place where me and a few of my friends met up. As I walked into the building and when I did I saw a few marks on the wall.

I looked at [BFF] and he shrugged. "Your other . . . friends where here ealrier looking for you. They kind of got into it." He said looking at me.

When he said this I sighed and sat down. When he did he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "Still can't decide huh?" He asked looking at me.

"No I can't and this isn't making things any easier for me." I said looking at him.

"I thought you were going to go on a date with bot h of them and see which one you liked more." [BFF] asked looking at me.

"I was but the thing is that both the dates went really well and I had a lot of fun on both of them. I can't decide based on just how our dates went." I said looking down at the ground.

"Well tell me what happened on both of them maybe I'll be able to help you decide." He said looking at me.

"Alright well here's what happened on my date with Hiromy."

Flashback

I looked at Hiromy as she smiled as we walked into the park. "Going for a walk was a really great idea." She said as she reached for my hand.

I smiled as we walked through the park. "You know [Name] I've had an eye for you for a really long time." She said looking at me.

"Really? How long exactly?" I asked looking at her. When I did she blushed and looked down.

"For a few years now." She said looking at me.

"Oh well for what it's worth I always thought that you were a very beautiful lady." I said looking at her and she smiled.

"You know I've heard that from quite a few people but when you say it, it really makes me feel specail." She said looking at me.

"Oh I see well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I mean I know because I'm poor I can't afford to take you to any fancy restaurants like you're used to but I'm having fun." I said looking at her.

"No it's fine. I'd rather be here with you than with someone else in a restaurant." She said looking at me. When she said this we walked by a wall covered with flowers.

I picked a Pale blue flower from the wall and placed it in her hair. "Not as beautiful as you but it definitely reflects your beauty even more." I said looking at her.

When I said this she blushed. She then took my hand and we walked down the wall. However a rock then fell down and was going to hit Hiromy.

I pushed her against the wall and darkness came up and formed a protective sheild around us. When it hit I heard a thud and then felt it hit the ground.

The shelf then faded back into the ground and I sighed. "Are you okay Hiromy?" I asked looking at her and when I did I noticed she was blushing. "Hiromy?" I then looked into her eyes and felt my heart start to speed up.

'Keep calm [Name] it's just Hiromy.' I told myself however when I told myself this Hiromy kissed me. I had no time to process what had happened before she separated.

When she did she looked at me and then blushed. "S-sorry I don't know what came over me." She said her cheeks a slight shade of red.

"N-no it's fine. I mean this is a date after all." I said my face also heating up slightly.

"O-oh okay then we'll let's continue." She said grabbing my hand and we continued to walked through the park.

Flashback end