Misaka x Male Reader

P.O.V. Misaka

I was sitting in a room looking at Accelerator. He was making a big deal about someone coming to visit. He was going crazy cleaning the house making sure every detail was just right.

I had never seen him act like this before. It was a little unsettling to be honest. He had just got done cleaning the kitchen which thankfully was the last room he had to clean.

I was glad to see that he was done with his little cleaning fit. "Alright now let's see what would he want to eat for tomorrow?" I heard the white haired male say.

This caused me let out a sigh and follow him into the kitchen. However he stopped when he got a phone call. "Um hello. . . yes that me. . . oh I see . . . alright thank you." He then looked the figure and put what he had gotten out back.

"Alright so not what would make a good meal let's find a good midnight snack." He said looking in the machine.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at him.

"Out guest decided he didn't want to wait until tomorrow so he sped things up just a bit and he's landed in Academy city is currently making his way here." He said getting a small slice of [Fav cake] and a cup of [Fav drink].

"Speaking of which who is coming here anyway?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh it's my brother [Name]." He said looking at me. This was quite a shock to me for the main reason he never even mention he had a brother.

I then heard footsteps from outside and Accelerator walked to the pouch to greet him. I also walked to the pouch and was surprised by what I saw.

Accelerators brother looked nothing like him. He had [H/C] and [E/C] eyes. Are they even really related? I watched as they walked up to each other.

"Been far to long brother why haven't you tried to contact me?" [Name] asked looking at the figure in front of him.

"I've been busy babysitting the peolpe that live here." Accelerator said looking at him with a smile.

They then walked along side each other and walked into the house however I noticed something rather odd. First off [Name] walked up the part of the part of the stairs where there was no stairs second off he walked straight through the wall.

Neither one of them found this odd. Well I assumed that [Name] wouldn't he probably does this everyday but Accelerator should have at least questioned it.

P.O.V. [Name]

As I walked into the house the first thing I noticed was how well kept the house was. I then turned to my brother and looked at him. "So who was the girl?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh that's Misaka she's one of the peolpe I've been babysitting." He said looking at me.

"Really geez do they take anyone now?" I asked looking at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I heard a female voice ask behind me. When I turned to look at her she seemed to be angry.

"Well if my brother has to look after you then it's obvious that you don't-" I began only for her to cut me off.

"Don't what? Know how to take care of myself." She said looking at me.

"Have current information." I said looking at her.

"What?" She asked a little confused.

"If my brother has to take care of you then it's obvious you don't have current information." I said looking at her. "If you had current information my brother wouldn't have to take care of you and you'd probably get assigned to more missions." I said looking at her.