(s/f/r)Daesung- Baby

Breathing heavily you woke to your husband of only two months between your legs kissing your clit"Oppa...." that was the only thing you managed to say to him.

You put your hand on his hair tugging on it a little, he looked at you and smiled"Morning beautiful"Daesung said and putted his head back between your legs and started licking and sucking on you pussy, while his thumb was on your clit. Moaning his name as your orgasm hit you, he drank all your juices and got on top of you, kissing you, letting you taste yourself.

You arched your back as he thrusts into you hard and fast while still kissing you and his lips now on your neck sucking and bitting hard leaving a mark on your sensitive spot, he then hits your g-spot making you scream his name and digging your nails into his shoulders.

He sucked, bit and sucked on your boobs. His thrusts was still fast and hard, hitting your g-spot each time he thrusts making you a moaning mess under him and him moaning your name too.

You then felt that knot on your stomach his thrusts becoming even harder and faster"Cum for me Y/N..." He said and growled as you came hard on his cock, a few thrusts later he came too. He thrusts a few more times and pull out of you collapsing besides you on the bed.

"Morning,babe.What was that about oppa?" "You woke me up by moaning my name on your sleep. What were you dreaming about?" "I forgot sorry" "Its ok, I am bringing breakfast to bed go take a shower". You then went to shower and he went to make breakfast for both of you.

Two weeks later your boyfriend comes home from work tired after practice "I am home, baby where are you?" He said removing his shoes at the door. He went into your shared bedroom finding you sitting on your bed looking at him smilling. "You look happy" he said amilling that angel smile of his, lifting your head looking at him "Welcome back appa" you said smiling at him he looked at you confused, you then handed him a paper that was besides you in the bed'Two weeks pregnancy' he read it his eyes widen you had never seen his eyes so big like that you laughed at him, in a matter of seconds you were in his arms in a tight hug "I love you Y/N a lot" "Love you two oppa" you said. You two slept so tightly that night you thought you wouldnt be able to sleep.

'8 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS LATER'

"Oppa, wake up. Its time...yay! Daesung wake up! NOW!" You said your husband woke up took your bag and the baby bag that was already prepared two weeks ago by your husband, he had to carry you to the car while carrying your bags.
He sat you on the car and got to the driver sit, you with your eyes tightly closed together breathing hard your hands closed in fists, he was driving at fast speed and you told him to go faster to which he didnt listen he didnt want to cause an accident hurting you and his baby, as soon as you got in the hospital the doctor was already waiting you as Daesung had already called the hospital on your way there.

Soon you were into labour screaming and pushing the baby out with Daesung by your side, thirteen hours later you pushed one more time and you heard a loud cry eco through the room as your baby girl was out, you looked at her and smiled, your husband kissed your lips before taking his baby into his arms looking at her tenderly, he then looked at you handing your girl to you saying'She is perfect just like you'. You took her into your arms and smiled, she soon stoped crying at your arms, you looked at her smiling, she was now sleeping.
Her eyes looked like Daesung small and pretty, she has small and pouty lips and chubby cheeks, just like he said she is perfect.
Two hours later you were in the hospital room with your husband whispering sweet nothings into your ear kissing your neck a little. You girl was still in the nursery. The room door opens and four dorks enter the room happily but made confused looks when they didnt see the baby"Where is she?" They asked at the same time.
"She is at the nursery" you said"Ahhh~" said the males.
Youngbae approached your bed and putted a flower pot besides your bed looked at you and smiled "You did good" he said before going to sit, you guys talked for a while when Jiyoung said"Wait a sec you two didnt tell us her name yet"

"Kang Sungni" you and Daesung said at the same time looking at each other. Then the room door opened the nurse came in with the baby girl in her arms when they saw her all the five men ran to take her saying, shouting and singing"Sungniahh~~"

Everyone was happy and you most of them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT
HAPPY!!!