(s/f)Taemin-House made of cards

Rate:smut, fluffy.

Note:Hope you like it....

"It's risky again, dangerous, it's hard holding out enduring.I already knew it, but I still keep falling, I can't hold it, as time goes it becomes more ruined. It's like a house made of cards, it keeps falling, will it hold its self up this time without breaking one part, but no matter if it falls, everything without you is pitch-black. But if it's going to collapse, let's go down together cause I can't live without you.I love you Madelyn" That is what you hear your boyfriend say the moment you wake up in a hospital room, you don't know what to answer as you look at him in a hospital bed besides you.

Flashback

"Madelyn run baby" bandits were following you and Taemin because he beat some of them up cause they messed with a little kid and beated the kid too. Unfortunately you were together with him, but this was the first time he had gotten himself into such trouble.
You three were able to get some distance with the bandits and got the kid to safety but as you two were returning home, the bandits got you two.

End of flashback

And so now you two were here in the hospital room, how you got there you don't remember.
"Madelyn baby? Are you okay? Look at me" you looked at Taemin and he smiled at you, how could he smile in such a situation?
Taemin was worried about you but most of all he was sorry that he dragged you into this trouble.
You fell asleep at the hospital room but when you woke up, you were in... your bed? You looked around and heard the shower running, you got out of bed but as soon as you got up, you felt to much pain and headache cause you were hit in the head. Taemin was out of the shower half naked only a towel hang on his hip around his waist.
"I want to shower too." "You could have come in while I was there." "Couldn't, my body hurts and so does my head" "Sorry..." "For what?" "It's my fault you got into this, I was too careless."
"You helped the kid, that is not being careless, but helpful and loving." "But I-" "No buts, and I still want to shower, I smell like hospitals."
Taemin smiled, walked to you and lifted you up bridal style, and carried you to the bathroom to shower. He kept you between him and the sink, helped you remove your clothes, his every touch was making you feel butterflys in your stomach, did he know what he was doing to you? After he removed all your clothing, he turned the water on and in you went, but he didn't let you do anything, he took the soap and started rubbing you with it from your back to your legs. When he finished to soap your legs he let the soap slip from his hands and looked up at you, you were removing the shampoo from your hair. "Madelyn" he called you, you just hummed in response, "Madelyn, baby" you looked down at him this time, he smiled up at you and kissed right below your belly button, you kept looking at him and finally moaned when he parted your legs and placed a kiss to your clit. But instead of continuing he stopped and turned off the water, dried your body with the towel, none of you two saying anything, the silence was comfortable. He again picked you up bridal style and brought you to the bed. "I love you, even if we collapse, lets rise again together because if I don't have you I will die, please stay with me Madelyn." You loved him too much to leave him, you two had your ups and downs, but you loved him and he loved you. "I won't leave you Taemin, never." You told him clearly. He smiled again, that great smile of his that you loved so much. He interrupted your thoughts about his smile by kissing you, not that you minded.
The kiss was lovingly and sweet, his one hand was on your cheek cupping it and the other on your waist bringing your bodies closer, after some time the kiss became more heated but still lovingly. His hand which was on your cheek was going down and up your body now, he started kissing your jaw line to your neck until he found your sweet spot there, the hand which was on your waist was now on your clit circling it painfully slow, you moaned eventually you were moaning a lot since he was kissing you, his hand left your clit and came to cup your face and kiss you. You felt the tip of his dick on your entrance, he slid it on your lips to collect some arousal to make it easier to enter you, just as the tip entered you he stopped and pulled away from the kiss, looked at you and said "Thank you, I love you and always will Madelyn, sorry for being this kind of person." He kissed you again before you could answer he started entering you, not fast and not slow, you were moaning into his mouth, he started moving slow but powerful and with lots of love and lust his mouth was once again on your neck kissing and giving love bites, his thrusts were gaining speed, until he was pounding into you, he lifted your leg to his waist and your wrap them around his hip, soon his mouth found your boobs and he was nibbling at your nipples with both his mouth and hand which was not on your hip, he was going faster, you were a moaning mess and so was he. His hand which was on your hip found your clit and started circling slowly, your legs started shaking and you felt that familiar feeling on the pit of your stomach." Tae- fuck I....close! Baby!" "Shh I know baby, me too". His thrusts got faster and harder, he bit your right nipple and pinched your clit at the same time and you came hard "Taemin!!!" You screamed his name and with that he came"Madelyn!" Fuck the way he screamed your name was so sexy you almost came again if possible as you were still on your high. Three more hard thrusts of Taemin hips and he collapsed on top of you.
Both of you were breathing heavy, as you came down from your highs he got to his side of the bed. You looked at him his breathing was still heavy "When it collapses,we are going rise it up again together because even if it's a house made of cards it's still a house. A house made of love." You told him he just looked at you and smiled, he brought you to him and kissed your forehead." I love you Madelyn, now and forever" "I love you too Taemin, forever".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished it!!! :D
Sorry it took sometime.
And sorry for not being online, had somethings going on but here you go guys.
And for the person who requested this, thanks cause I really didn't know which one from my scenarios to release. You saved me.

Share and like guys!!!( even if it's annoying when people ask this, it helps us and encourage too)
:) bye.... missed ya all.