Chapter-1

"Hello!!" was the first word that I spoke to these strangers. A lot had happened in my life-new school, new friends, new tution, new everything. My life had changed dramatically. I was in my new tution Centre for Science classes. "Hey" said a girl who seemed to be friendly and I liked her from that moment itself. "I'm Kim" she said. "I'm Emily. Nice to meet you." I replied. Everyone came and introduced themselves- Kim, Josh and Eva. I was in the tenth grade and I never made friends so soon. I was kind of recluse, shy and introvert girl. I thought it was just the four of us in this batch. But then HE came. "Sorry sir! I'm late. Was struck in traffic." he said. He had blue eyes, an adorable smile and a matured and manly voice. He was tall. "Hey I am Sean." He said shaking hands with me. His hands were so soft, warm and big. They were comforting somehow. Those few seconds of contact with him meant the world to me. It was the first time I had actually shaken hands with a male. "I'm Emily." I said. Smiling as best as I could. SEAN!! I said to myself. He sat next to me. CONTROL! CONTROL!! He was just a normal guy with a charming smile and OH MY GOD!!!!! His dimples. I need to control myself. Sir started teaching but I could only think about him. Only him. I'm in Love with these classes and the guy next to me I mean Sean.

"Alright! So kids I will check your work in the next class that is day after tomorrow." Sir told us. The worst part of all this is I won't be able to see him for one full day. How am I going to survive? "Bye Emily" Sean said smiling while sitting in his car. "Bye Sean" I said.