Chapter-2

"So Emily how were your classes? Did you understand anything? Did you make any new friends? Do you want me to look for some other classes?" My mom asked me as soon as I entered our house. What's wrong with her? "It was great mom! I loved it. And I don't want to change my classes." I said. "I just want the best for you hon. Nothing else. If you have any problems then tell me. Okay?" she said. Why the hell is she so over protective? "Okay mom! Now can I use the laptop if you are done with your question-answer round?" I asked. And she nodded.

I never really was obsessed with Facebook or any other social media things like my friends were. I only had an account which I opened occasionally. There wasn't any restriction or anything it's just I didn't like to. Why is it taking so long to get loaded? Oh God!! This is one of the reasons why I didn't open it frequently. Two friend requests. I wasn't used to getting any friend requests and getting two at a time was just so different. It read Kim Nicholas and Sean Easton. Oh My God!!! SEAN. He sent me a friend request!!!!! God being so generous to me! Whatever is the reason it was party time. Wooohoooo. Accept! Accept! I started going through Sean's pictures. He was looking so damn hot. He is more attractive in real life than in pictures....but still they were amazing!!!