Field Biology

You spent all of your childhood life wondering what your calling in life was. You also spent a good portion fascinated by the Korean culture and their music industry;). When you were in your senior year of high school you realized you wanted to travel, and you loved nature. You took this as a sign to be a field biologist because why not, right? This was one of the best decisions you made in your life! After graduating from a college in Canada that majored in science, you took a job under Nat Geo to travel and study the vast landscapes of the Earth. On a trip to Bangladesh you got a notification from your company informing you that you would be going to Korea to study their "green" habits. You hadn't been so excited for a trip before! You would finally get to go to Korea, and the best part, you didn't have to pay!

Arriving in Seoul:
As you left the airport with your luggage of necessities and equipment, you stopped and smelt the air. This is what Korea smells like. You thought excitedly. Now, let's see what Korea tastes like!
You had no clue where to go after dropping your stuff off in your dorm room, so you began to mindlessly walk around the lower downtown parts of Seoul. You smelt something that left your stomach in knots of hunger. Some type of meat on a stick maybe, you thought eagerly. All your life you loved meat, and whenever you had the chance to eat it, you tool it! You were the top(;D) predator on the food chain! You started to head to the food stand with such pungent smells, and realized half way there you were practically tripping over yourself. You couldn't help it, you loved food especially meat! You couldn't help but turn a light shade of pink in the already chill stricken air due to your little embarrassing moment. As you finally reached the front of the line, you expertly asked if they had meat in Hangul. Learning Hangul over the past few years of my life has definitely payed off! You thought victoriously. Besides, speaking the foreign language would definitely be a life saver when you asked locals about the "green" life in Seoul. This made your life and their lives allot easier! Thankfully, they had beef on a stick, so you ordered two. You payed the vender in his currency after having traded in your American dollars for Korean money.
Walking away from the street vender and into...you didn't know what exactly until he spoke. "Kwanchaneyo????" He asked very seriously. You froze in your steps after realizing just who this was. This was your husband! The one you had pictures of all over your phone. The only name your family remembered due to how much you talked about him. The one who stole your heart and put it into kpop itself! Ren. Choi Minki, to be technical.
"Ahh ne, kwanchaneyo!" you abruptly said sounding too eager to get the words out. All you ever wanted to do was talk to him, atleast! He looked you straight in the eyes and smiled like he would for a camera. At this point your mind was the camera because that, you knew, would be forever stuck in your head. You didn't know what to do! You didn't want to scream and dance and get the feels in front of him. You wanted to showcase your dignity by not letting him know he was your current wallpaper because at that point, you'd just be another crazed fan. You smiled inside,despite half dieing on the inside, and took a bite of your meat. You didn't know what to do, and the smelt amazing! You just couldn't help yourself! You could tell he thought it smelt good, so you handed him your other meat stick saying "Have it. It's yours. Ohh and thank you for the genuine concern. Bye, now!". You turned away and began to walk. Afterall, you promised God that if you ever go to meet him that he would never replace him! You loved Jesus. He was the one true guy in your life, and quite frankly, you weren't about to have that change because of an idol. One who probably wouldn't remember you or your meat stick! You were walking away with a smile on your face and a grateful one to God on your heart. As you got to the end of the street, you heard someone yell "chogiyo!", and that someone sounded allot like Ren. You turned around to a close proximity Ren, and you held your breath. You had meat breath for crying out loud!!!! "Ohh?" you asked already getting formal with the latter. "Why did you give me this??" he asked confused. Come to think of it, you didn't really know why, but you smiled and returned an answer to him, "You seemed hungry, is all." you managed to say before you heard a car honking. Ren looked at the black van and a hint of recognition appeared on his face. He turned to you, did a 90° bow, said thank you, and began to walk towards the car. You knew it. You knew the rest of Nu'est was in that van and you had a feeling that this opportunity would not present itself again. "Chogiyo!!!" You yelled to the blonde in pink. Pink does look good on him! You thought a little dazed. "Na?"he asked pointing towards himself. You shook your head in a violent yes, and asked a question that would have never left your lips if the matter wasn't so pressing, "Can I meet them?" you asked pointing towards the van. "I'm here from the states, and I told myself if I ever had the opportunity, I would meat Nu'est!" you said sounding slightly desperate. Ren looked shocked. He didn't think you knew of him because of the lack of recognition you had shown him earlier. He looked at the van then back at you. You could tell he was hesitant of letting you see them. You understood if he said no. Yoi knew of the crazed fans out there and what they would do to the idols had they gotten the chance, especially the sasaengs. After a minute of honking and encouragement from the group to hurry up, he yelled "Chonkamaneyo!". He ran to the van and talked to the member for about a minute. Some serious decision making was going on in there! You started to feel bad for Ren for putting him through this, yet at the same time grateful that he did, after all, give you a second thought, a chance. You began to mentally kiss and thank God for this opportunity. He truly did spoil you;) Ren walked up to you, handed you a paper and said "They agreed to meeting you, but it's against code to have a stranger in the van." he looked apologetic. "We can't really attract a crowd right now, but we are about to go eat. Would you like to join us? You would have to find a ride if that's okay." he said sounding as if that were a problem for me. "Ohh yes, please!"you said very happily. "Here" he handed you a paper with an address on it. "Meet up an hour from now." he said sounding reluctant and a bit nervous. "See you then" you replied trying to sound nonchalant. You failed. He noticed. You blushed. He smiled and left. Great! You thought. You know you're awkward yet you still agreed to do this, but then again, why wouldn't I!?!?!?! You mentally battled yourself. I guess I'll walk around and try to calm my nerves, you thought a bit frantic.