I'm Not Perfect

Jynxx's pov

Today was the first day of my new hs.... yea.... I have a couple friends that go here, so it might not be that bad.... but they're like my only friends.... I don't gotta lot, but that's cool..... ugh......... o, I guess I should say that I'm an 11th grader....

As I walked through the halls I saw the whores of the school with their fleek ass eyebrows.... lol... I hate them already...

I skimmed the halls, looking for people I could talk to, I saw some kids I knew in middle school and elementary.... but ugh..... I went with the emo skater kids. They're cool I guess..... I saw a really beautiful girl though, and it broke my heart cause I could see cuts..... I cried inside, I went to talk to her.... "Ummm, im Jynxx..." I whispered.... "You can call me Nik...." She had brown eyes, like three bracelets, a Suicide Silence shirt, and black skinnies..... those eyes sank me down to the depths of my black and blue heart.... but the cuts... I can only pray for ......

As school finally finished, I saw Nik walking home in my direction. So I went to join her. "Oh hey Jynxx! Sup." She smiled. "Not much, u?" "Im cool..." As we walked we talked about our back stories. Where we grew up, what we like, music we like, concerts we've been to, what we hate.... friend stuff I guess.... I've never really had a good friend.... is she a friend..? I don't know.

As we separated because of our difference of streets, I walked near my house, and saw an emo looking guy moving in with who I thought might be his mom... He had two piercings on the right side of his bottom lip, he wore many bracelets, with a My Chemical Romance shirt, black skinnies, and converse... I smiled, I could see the blanks in his eyes, he's been through shit...... I hate this..... I can read people like books sometimes..... it's a gift and a curse.....