How Do I Even Begin To Say?

Jynxx's pov

As the night began, Johnnie touched me mentally. I felt like he wasn't like the others.... but who knows.... I hope I don't fall that deep in love with him... but his eyes were something different.

He broke the ice, "Well Jynxx, I should tell you that I make youtube videos.... I work with My Digital Escape... and I kinda travel a bit with Bryan Starz... you can work with us ya know... I'd love if you made videos with me....." I couldn't quite answer, but thank god for his mom, "Johnnie! It's dinner time dear!" Johnnie walked me like three feet to my place, and said bye.

Johnnie's pov

Once I entered my home, I fell flat on our couch and sighed. My mom noticed, "What's up dear?" She asked. I sighed again, slower this time, "She's so perfect.... yet so insecure......" She laughed, "Well that's how life is.... what was her name? Maybe we can invite the family over sometime, her mom's a nice lady...." I laughed, "maybe we should invite them..... can we tomorrow night?" I said getting up from the couch, and fixing my hair while taking my shoes off, leaving only my socks on. "Alright, just because tomorrow's Friday, maybe you can tell her at school tomorrow... I'll tell her parents in the morning too..." She smiled as she served us her homemade lasagna. I grinned. For once I was happy for school tomorrow.... She's already changing me... wow....

Jynxx's pov

I had talked to my parents about the YouTube video collab, which they were fine with, so I decided to text Johnnie...

Me: hey johnnie!!! Guess wut???!!

Johnnie: wutz up Jynxx?

Me: MEH PARENTS SAID YESH! I can b on ur utube vidz!

Johnnie: o soooo cool! We'll make a vid 2morrow!! So xcited! Luv u

Johnnie's pov

I was freaked out because I accidentally texted her that I loved her.... or was it fate?

Me: o soooo cool! We'll make a vid 2morrow!! So xcited! Luv u

Jynxx: o, I luv u 2!! xoxo

I died inside.... like a lot..... I wanted to cry...

How do I even begin to say how much I love her?