Sometimes It's Just So Shitty

Johnnie's pov

My mom decided to move streets from our last place cause my dad... well.... died there.... a couple years ago.... so I'm going through I kinda depression sorta thing.... I guess.... she thinks it'll help if we left.... I was finally able to switch schools since I kept getting bullied...... ya.... I'm bullied.... but I don't wanna go to school anymore.... I've got YouTube to count on I guess... Today was the first day at this shithole town.....

"Johnnie dear, can you get the door?" My mom yelled through the house which was empty with a little furniture.

"Sure I got it...." I said as I put my laptop down onto my bed I put on my burgundy beanie on and went to the door, it was a little kid. I opened it.

"Sorry to bug you, but I threw my football over your fence...." He said shyly. I looked around and saw an emo girl with a ton of bracelets, she had a Falling In Reverse shirt on, with black jeans, black vans, and half a shaved head.... she was pretty to be honest.

"Uhhh... you guys can.... like gp to the.... uhh... backyard if ya want to... I'll go with you...." I said smiling.... I could feel myself blushing, she giggled.
"I'm Jynxx... by the way I love your MCR shirt and bracelets..." She smiled. "I like your bracelets and hair too..... I'm... Johnnie... Johnnie.... Guilbert...."
She was beautiful. But, who I'm guessing was her little brother got his football. He was happy, I was too. She lived right next door to me, so I walked them, and introduced myself to her parents. Her dad was super protective though... well he's strange.....but oh well....

Before she left, she gave me her phone when her parents went inside, "Do u want my number Johnnie.... you're new here, and so am I.... maybe we can be like friends.... I guess...." I agreed and put my number into her phone, I took a pic of myself and put it as the contact photo.... Damn, was she perfect......