~Chapter Six~

*Dans P.o.V* 

I knew he was upset because of me, and probably wanted me to leave, but I had to stay, I just had to explain why I did what I did, hopefully try and mend what happened. So with that in mind I went downstairs and sat on the couch after trying to get Phil to come out, deciding to wait on the couch until wakes up and leaves the room. 

~~~

I shoot up, falling off the couch and letting out a child-like scream as I hit the floor with a thud. Sitting up, I rub my eyes tiredly and looks at the door, seeing Phil standing in the doorway, an dis-amused expression on his face. I look at him a little sadly, holding my hand out to him. 

"Help me up?" he shakes his head and I look at him through hurt-filled eyes until he walks over and sits next to me, looking at me. 

"Can you tell me why you didn't meet with me in that cafe?" I look down a little, shivering a little as he rubs my leg encouragingly. "Please tell me.." I sigh a little and begins explaining what happened.

"Well I saw you in that cafe, knowing you were well.. my Daddy.. and I just instantly got scared.. I thought if you found out it was me you'd tell everyone about my lifestyle choices, I'm not exactly telling everyone that I'm into dd/lb relationships.." Phil sighs, wrapping an arm around my waist and I snuggle into his chest, closing my eyes. 

"You thought I was going to embarrass my best friend, in front of everyone we work with and all our friends?" I think for a moment before realizing how stupid that sounds. This is Phil we're talking about. 

"Well I didn't think I was good enough for you either.." Phil chuckles slightly and pulls me into his lap, kissing my forehead, making me giggle slightly,snuggling closer to him and closing my eyes as he rubs my back slowly and carefully. 

"That's not true and you know it, you're perfect for me." I blush and hides my face in his neck, closing my eyes and nodding slightly. "Can I ask you something Dan?" he asks and I nod, looking up at him with a big smile. 

"Of course." he smiles and hugs me closer. 

"Am I still your Daddy?" 

I think for a couple moments, thinking over the pros and cons. We already know heaps about each other, pro. He's already the sweetest guy I know, pro. He's hot, pro. And he's got a massive c.ock.. definitely a pro.

I couldn't even think of any cons, so when I looked up at him and saw his big blue eyes filled with hope, holding me closer, I knew that what I said next was obviously the best choice. 

"Yes." He grins, kissing me softly, no tongue, no domination, just a longer peck than usual, filled with love of course. Gosh I should not be thinking about the L word. 

"Then I have another question for you." he grins and I rest my head on his chest, nodding again. 

"Shoot." 

"Move in with me?" I quickly shoot my head up to look at him in astonishment. "It's not like we've just met Danny.." I bite my lip slightly, looking at the hallway then back at him.

"Do I get my own room or do I share with you?" he rubs my sides again. 

"The spare room will be your playroom, but you'll be sleeping in my room with me, no question about that." I think for a few seconds longer before nodding and hugging Daddy around the neck. 

"Then I'll move in.." I whisper quietly and Phil grins a little more, kissing my nose and rubbing my back soothingly. 

"Tomorrow then?" I giggle, moving to straddle his lap. 

"Someones a little keen." I giggle more, nuzzling his neck sleepily. 

"Well I missed my little Llama." he smiles, continuing to rub my back softly. 

"I missed my Big Bad Lion.." I giggle again, putting my hands over his eyes as he looks at me through shocked eyes. 

"I am not "Big Bad Lion", I am Daddy." he says simply and I roll my eyes a little, moving my hands and wrapping them around his neck. He rubs my sides a little before standing up with me in his arms, then walks into his room, holding me close as he walks over to the bed and sits me down, taking my shirt, well his shirt, off, taking the one he's wearing off and slips it over my head, helping me put my arms in. I giggle up at him as he shuts the door and lays down beside me, pulling me down to lay next to him, holding me close and kissing my nose softly.

"Goodnight Baby Boy." he whispers and I smile,snuggling closer. 

"Goodnight.. Daddy." and with that we fell asleep.

A/N: omg guys this is so long compared to my other chapters o: 

AND OMG 1K VIEWS AND 54 VOTES OMG THIS WAS SO QUICK I LOVE YOU ALL <3 MEH LITTLE MUNCHKINS

and omg Dans so adorable

and omg it was so tempting to continue but I think this would have been a good way to end it.. xD 

you guys need to tell me what fanfic I should write while I write this.. or what one I should do after I finish this one.. 

I might start writing oneshots but im not sure.. 

I would really love getting some feed back because it literally makes me so happy c: 

baiii love you <3