~Chapter Seven~

*Dans P.o.V* 

We are currently seated at Phil's breakfast bar as he writes down the last few rules and punishments that he has deemed important rules I must follow. Excitement is an understatement. I rest my head on my hand and watches him as he stops, reading over the set of rules, hiding it as I sneak a look over his shoulder. 

"No, no, no Mister. Let me finish before butting your nose in." he says to me with a smirk as I pout, nuzzling his nose. 

"Daddy, I wanna see.." he shakes his head, rubbing my side as he continues reading then looks at me, smiling slightly. 

"You can see when I'm done, ok?" I hide my face in his neck and closes my eyes, nodding a little, mumbling a 'fine.' Daddy chuckles quietly, ruffling my hair a little bit before continuing to write on the piece of paper that he said I could decorate with stickers later. 

Grumbling a little, I stand up and walks over to the couch, laying in a ball and sucking on my thumb, cursing the fact that I lost my paci as I suck happily, watching Winnie The Pooh after Daddy presses play. I let out a yawn as I watch my Daddy sticks up a purple piece of paper to the wall and I look at him curiously as he motions me over to him. 

I look at the top and giggles as he has attempted to write in fancy writing;

Bear's Rules, Punishments and Rewards

-call Daddy, Daddy at all times

-be respectful 

-don't talk back

-bed time is 9:30

-nap time is 1:10

-always hold Daddy's hand when out and about

-don't whine

-always ask Daddy for cummies 

-if told to do something, Bear must do it

-don't say mean things to Daddy, roll eyes, stick tongue out, say "whatever" or any swear words

-don't lie to Daddy

-always come to Daddy's house at least once a day, Daddy will miss you :( 

Punishments: 

-spankies (Daddy decides when enough is enough)

-whipping

-tying Bear down and Daddy gets to play with his body for as long as he wants

-writing lines

-anything Daddy deems appropriate

Rewards: 

-extra cuddles

-stickers

-stuffies

-candy

-massages 

When I finish reading I look up at Daddy with a slight pout, hugging his waist close as I close my eyes. He looks down at me worriedly, rubbing my back softly. 

"Whats wrong Gorgeous?" he asks and I shake my head a little, making Daddy sigh a little and picks me up, carrying me back over to the couch and sits down. "Tell me Bear, remember not to lie." he says, reminding me of one of my rules and I look up at him, resting my head on his chest. 

"You're gonna be all the way here when Imma gonna be home.. awone.. with no one cuddling me to sweep.." I say sadly and Daddy holds me closer. 

"I know Bear but that's okay, we can Skype when you're at home..?" I nod a little sadly. "Whenever you're not here or we're not together, we'll Skype or call each other, ok?" I nod, kissing his nose. 

"Pwomise?" he smiles with a nod, holding his pinky out to me.

"I pinky promise." I smile back, wrapping my pinky around his. 

~~~

The next day, we sat in his bed, me cuddled up to his chest and my arms wrapped around his neck as he held me close to his chest. I yawned as my Daddy stirs in his sleep, starting to wake up as I stroked his cheek with my finger tips, nuzzling his neck. 

"Danny what are you doing?" he asks sleepily and I hug him tighter and yawns myself as he opens his eyes and smiles at me sleepily. 

"Nothin." I state, sitting up and poking his nose cheekily. "You wake up late." I say with a pout as he sits up also and holds me closer and nods a little. 

"I know, but that's cause I'm very tired."

"All the time?" I ask innocently and he nods a little.

"Well.. yeah.." 

"Oh.."

He smiles a little before standing up from the bed and walking to the bathroom, probably to relieve himself. I sit up on the bed and crosses my legs, looking at him curiously as he walks back into his bedroom. 

"What're we doin today Daddy?" I ask as he walks over to the wardrobe with some of my clothes in it and pulls out a grey top with light blue skinny jean shorts. I whine a little "Daddyyy." he looks at me with a raised eyebrow, making me roll over onto my stomach and hide my face.

"Bear.." Daddy walks over to me and I peak a look at him, seeing a smile on his face as he sits beside me, pulling my pants down a little. "You just broke a rule." he says and I look back at him with a slight grin. 

"Is Daddy going to punish me?" I ask him and he nods, pulling me up and over his knee, rubbing my back as I look back at him, shaking my butt a little up at him. "Then punish me Daddy.." 

"I am." he says, standing up with a chuckle as he puts me over his shoulder, walking to the dining room and I huff, folding my arms in my chest and looks down as he sits me down on the table, gathering paper and a pen before putting them in front of me. "Write 'I will not whine ever again' 200 times." 

I open my mouth to complain, but closes my mouth quickly and starts writing along the lines, not wanting to write anything more. Daddy turns and starts making us breakfast as I struggle to write more than 50 words without my hand hurting. 

"Daddy my hand hurts.." I say quietly, watching as he looks over at me.

"Are you you being disrespectful?" he asks and I quickly shake my head as I hold my now cramping hand out to him. 

"It reary hurts Dada, pleaze can I stop for a wittle while?" I ask and he thinks it over before shaking his head. 

"You're almost done, keep going." I nod and continues writing, wiping my eyes a little as I yawn again. 

When I'm finally finished writing I hold the 2 pieces of paper out to Daddy, smiling as he nods, kissing my cheek softly. "What a good Boy." he smiles, putting our breakfast down and we dig in, I moan at the yummy taste in my mouth.

"Thank you Daddy." I say around a mouthful of my breakfast, giggling when he smiles and moves closer to me in his chair. 

When we're both finished Daddy goes upstairs to get changed before be both walk down the stairs, Daddy taking my hand in his as soon as we leave his apartment. 

I wonder what we're doing today.. 

A/N: omg the chapters over 1150 words! 

I just want to thank you guys for reading :3 I love you all <3 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 101 VOTES!! 

I didnt think this would get many views :D 

we're at 2k, you guys are seriously amazing <3