~Chapter Twenty-Four~

Update! Update! Update! Yay! Its been so long :DDD

*Dan's P.o.V*

Daddy's at work again, he only just left but I miss him already. I wish he didn't have to go to work, if I could, I'd just lay with him all day, not even to talk to him, to cuddle him and be near him, he is where I feel safest. 

I walk into our bedroom and get changed into something a little more socially acceptable than just my boxers. After shrugging on Daddy's favorite "Haunter" t-shirt and some black skinny jeans I slip my shoes on and starts walking outside and towards the mall, texting Tyler to meet me there. I would've asked him to come pick me up, but I'm getting a little on the chubby side, so its probably best if I walk.

After the 10 minute walk to the mall I find Tyler, grinning widely and runs over to him, hugging him semi-tightly. I haven't seen him in sooo long. After pulling away, I notice someone behind him, I bite my lip as my nerves sky-rocket and I look down slightly. Tyler notices my nervousness and holds my hand slightly and smiles. 

"Dan, this is Joey. Joey, this is Dan." He introduces us and I notice Joey grinning at me as I look up. 

"H-hi Joey." I whisper and hides behind Tyler a little as someone else walks over to us. I bite my lip a little. "Tywer." I whisper and Tyler looks back at me and smiles a little, squeezing my hand. 

"Don't be nervous Dan, Joey and Shane are harmless." He whispers to me and I whimper quietly as I look up at Shane and Joey to see them speaking loudly to each other, laughing every now and then. "They'll love you, Cutie, calm down." I nod at his words and starts taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Owk, I'm owk." Tyler smiles and nods, still holding my hand loosely as we start walking around the store with the two, in my case, complete strangers. 

"So Danny, you wanna go get something to eat?" I nod a little at Joeys question and smiles a little at him, relaxing slightly. "You alright with vegan?" I nod quickly. 

"I'm vegan, so yeah..." I whisper and Joey grins a little.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you." he says and I giggle quietly. Maybe they aren't so bad. We arrive at a local vegan restaurant and we all sit down, Tyler and Joey sitting next to each other, much to my disappointment, I really haven't talked to Shane much, he seems scary. 

After ordering Shane looks at me and smiles before asking; "You guys want a drink?" I nod my head quickly as Tyler and Joey agree also. "Coffee, pop, what'da feel like?" he asks and I bite my lip a little and shrugs. 

"Coffee good for everyone then?" Shane asks after Tyler and Joey tell him that's what they want. 

"Dan probably shouldn't, just get him orange juice." Tyler tells Shane, who raises a brow and looks at me. 

"Don't like coffee?" I shake my head and looks down. "Ever had it?" he asks and I shake my head again, Daddy never said I couldn't have it, he just think's I might go a bit crazy, which can be a bad thing sometimes..

"I'll get ya one anyways and you can try it, if you don't like it I'll get you something else, yeah?" I nod and he leaves to go get our drinks. Tyler looks at me a little disappointed.

"I don't think Phil will like you drinking coffee, Honey." I shrug a little and looks at Joey and smiles as he looks at me with a slightly sad look. 

"I don' care.. I wanna try et.." I whisper and Tyler nods a little. 

"Alright.." he says with a sigh and I grin at him as our food is bought to us. Shane walks back over, a waitress following behind us and gives us our drinks. "It's a bit hot Sweetie, so be careful ok?" I nod and wait a little before taking a sip and pouting, putting the cup back down quickly.

"Hot hot hot!" Joey chuckles and I quickly eat some of my salad to stop the hurting feeling in my mouth. 

"It tasted good though, right?" Shane asks and I nod my head quickly, because it did taste, reallly good. 

----

Giggling loudly, I run around the store, Tyler and Joey chasing after me. Shane left a little while ago to meet up with someone.

"Dan come back here, right now!" Joey calls and I giggle more, running towards the childs section of the store. Stuffies! Stuffies! Stuffies! I hear them gasping and panting, trying to keep up. I stop, grabbing the biggest stuffed dog I could find, which happens to be a wolf. 

The two adults finally catch up to me, bending over slightly and panting quickly, trying to catch their breaths. I giggle and looks at Tyler. 

"Tywer gemme dis puppy!" I giggle and Tyler shakes his head slowly. "You've got enough at home Hun." I shake my head with a pout and looks to Joey. "Get me dis pleaze?" Joey too shakes his head at my question and I jump up and down, hugging the stuffie to my chest. "Pleassseee! I want ittt! Daddy would let me have it!!" They both shake their heads at me and sigh quietly. 

"Hey, I've got two real wolfies at home, do you wanna go see them Cutie?" Joey asks. I found out a little while ago that Joey already knows about the ddlb life that both Tyler and I are involved in, hes very accepting. 

I gasp loudly, drooping the wolf. "Really?!" Joey nods and smiles at me, holding his hand out to me. 

"Come on Mr." I nod and follow Tyler and Joey to their car they bought. Ahh! Real doggies! 

After the long drive, we get to Joeys house. I grin, getting out the back of the car and run towards the front door. 

"Sweetie wait for me, okay?" I nod and run back to the car, giggling and holding Joeys hand tightly. I lean into his side as my coffee high slowly starts descending. Joey smiles and we all walk inside, I grin as a pure white husky runs towards me, a bigger black and white husky following behind the smaller one. 

"Puppies!" I exclaim leaning down and patting the two dogs as they jump up and start licking my cheeks and face. I giggle more as we slowly move into the massive lounge room. 

After a few minutes of me playing with the doggies I lay down on the floor with Wolf, the bigger husky, and Storm, the smaller wolf laying on either side of me. Joey gives me a pillow and chuckles at the scene. 

"You getting sleepy, Sweetie?" he asks and I nod, yawning slightly. He smiles and pats Storm behind the ears before standing up and walking towards the kitchen. "Daniel, where are you Mr? You didn't unpack the dishwasher!" he exclaims and suddenly, I'm very confused. He just saw me? I hide my face and rolls onto my stomach. 

"He's talking to his boyfriend Cutie, don't worry." I look over at Tyler and nods a little after rolling onto my side so I can see him, not confused anymore as a tall figure walks into the room and chuckles at Joey before turning and seeing me, smiling a little. 

"You must be Dan, I'm Daniel." he says and I nod and yawns again. "Wheres his Daddy?" he asks Joey and Tyler, obviously knowing about the state I'm in. 

"He's probably going to be home any minute now, did you tell Phil where you were going today Danny?" I shake my head, yawning again and closing my eyes, feeling sleepier and sleepier. 

"I'll call him and let him know." Tyler tells me and I nod, slowly loosing consciousness. 

"He wont get in trouble will he?" I hear Joey ask Tyler. 

"Nah, Phil should be fine with it." Tyler tells him, "Hey Phil it's Ty-" 

And that's all I hear as blackness surrounds me.

A/N: not the best update, but really long, thats good right??? o: This is kind of a filler just to get back into the gist of things, I'm sorry if you dont like it xD 

So Danny probably shouldn't be allowed coffee anymore, hes already little enough, coffee just makes him crazier x'D its sooo cute, how'd you guys like it? How do you think Phil will react to how his little boys been treated? He should be fine right? I'm not sure ;)

OH AND GUYS HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JOEY AND DANIEL?! OMG ITS AMAZING, MY SHIP CAME TRUE, THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE IF PHAN "CAME OUT" BUT 10000000000xtimes better oMFG~!