Chapter 4: New Boy

Y/N POV

What did these tattoos mean? Group A subject A3 the Ambitious!?

We need to get out of here now.

"Guys something is wrong...were
CODES. Branded. OWNED."

Everyone looked at one another. Before I could speak again, the lights went out.

"Shit." Newt cursed.

"CAN SOMEONE FIND THE DAMN SWITCHES?" Minho yelled.

I felt someone grab my hand. I immediately pulled away, since i didnt know who it was.

"Dont worry. Its me." I heard a voice say, automatically recognizing it as Thomas'. I grabbed his hand again.

"Lets find the room, its not safe for you." He said.

We slowly walked along the wall, avoiding the bodies, which I oddly couldnt feel.

"I found the lights, but they wont turn on!" Winston howled angrily.

"Everyone back to the room! Its safer than being in the bloody dark. Especially with that thing we saw out the window." Newt said.

All the gladers got into the room, and someone closed the door. The lights flickered on, and we all sat on the beds, exhausted from the lack of food, and sleep.

A couple minutes later, all the gladers were lying on their beds on their backs, obviously in a deep thinking state. As I was about to sit up, a loud ringing alarm sounded. I knew that alarm.

"It's the bloody newbie alarm!" Newt said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Newt, go out and check." Thomas said.

"No!" Minho screamed. "I'm the leader, I should go."

Neat rolled his eyes. "Fine. You bloody go." He walked over to me, grabbing my hand. I looked up into his chocolate eyes, smiling slightly.
Minho slowly opened the door, to see the lights were on....but the bodies were gone.

"What the hell?" Frypan said. "The bodies are gone?"

"No really shuck face." Minho sassed.
A few people snickerd.

"I'm going back to break that door down and get Teresa." Thomas said running.

"That shank sometimes." Minho shook his head, muttering.

I looked up and saw Thomas kicking the door, untill it broke. All of us ran to him, and walked in the room. It looked like ours, accept only one bed had messy sheets. We heard a flush, and it was the bathroom. As the door unlocked and opened slowly, Thomas look ready to embrace Teresa, but when the person walked out, it wasnt Teresa. It was a boy.

*SPOILERS ARE COMMING UP DONT READ IF U HAVNT READ THE BOOKS OR SEEN THE MOVIE*

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Newt said and stared intensly at the boy. Freckles covered his pale face. Shaggy light brown hair swept over his forhead, and he looked about our age.

He started at all of us, and then his eyes met mine. He snapped his head back at Newt.

"Who am I? Who are YOU, and what are you doing in my room?" He said.

Minho walked up all in his face. "I think you better shut your shuck face kid. We ask the questions. There's more of us, and we can kick your little ass in a heart beat."

I rolled my eyes, and walked up to Minho pushing his chest. "Chill Minho." I gave him a look, and then stared at the kid.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

He shuffled awkwardly. "Aris."

I smiled. "Hi Aris. I'm Y/N."

Aris blushed slightly. Newt must have noticed this exchange, so he came up from behind me, placing his arm around my waist.

"And I'm Newt. Y/N's boyfriend." Newt glared at Aris. I rolled my eyes. Overprotective much?

I elbowed him softly, and gave him a 'really?' look. Newts face reddened and he bit his lip.

"Where's the girl that was here?" Thomas asked and clentched his fists.

Aris backed up. "There wasnt a girl in here? Just me! Ive been here all night! They just put me here."

"Then how come there is a meral plate on the wall outside that says Teresa's name on it?" Thomas argued.

"Look, i dont know what you want. There is no girl, no plate, nothing." Aris crossed his arms.

Thomas gestured for everyone to follow, which we did. He pointed to the plate outside the room. "See, it says Tere-" He stopped at once, eyes wide.

It didnt say Teresa Agnes anymore.

It said Aris.

-

WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP :D

GUESS WHAT?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW YAY!

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON SIX PREMIERS TOMORROW *SQUEALS*

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE? I'M POSTING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY :D