Chapter 12: Jealous

+
IM ON THE BUS TO A UNIVERSITY WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL AND I HATE IT AND IM SITTING ALONE SO I WAS LIKE HOW ABOUT I WRITE A CHAPTER?¿
+

Thomas POV (gonna be a lot of these)

I woke up that morning, almost forgetting where I was.

Oh right. The scorch.

I looked around at everyone. Y/N was rested against Newt.

Newt.

The lucky bastard. The one who got the girl. With that British accent. That hair.

Mind you he's hot and of course got the girl.

And I hate him for it.

He even got Hunter.

Not that I minded of course. That bitch hurt Y/N.

Y/N. I let her name roll in my head.

Why do I have to like her?
Why can't I just get over her?

She's Newt's, and Newt is her's and that's that.

I have Teresa.

I hear rattling around, like a shuffling noise and looked over to my left, seeing a crow pick at our bag.

"SHOO! GET OUT OF HERE!" I flung my arm around, and ended up knocking Minho in the face.

"AH god damn you shuck face." Minho punched my shoulder.

"Ouch dude." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Says the one who just punched my FACE! You can't just SCREW THIS UP-" he gestured to himself, "-and expect nothing in return."

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I barely touched you, you cry baby."

We argued back and fourth.

"Morning ladies. What are you bickering on about now?" A feminine voice laughed.

I looked over and saw the true goddess herself awake.

I smirked slightly.

"Nothing this shank just punched me in the face cause he tried to make a crow stop picking at our backpacks."

"Well that wasn't very nice Thomas." Y/N stuck out her lip and placed her hands on her hips, talking in a babyish tone.

And it was driving me crazy.

"Oh shove a sock in your mouth Minho." I said.

"As long as it's not yours I'm all good."

Y/N laughed and I stared at her. The beautiful noise that was like a drug escaped her lips, and it was like slow motion. Her head back, and perfect pink lips turned upwards. And as she turned her head back to face me her wide toothed grin turned into a simple closed smile.

I felt a nudge and I looked Down at Minho where he gestured me to snap out of it.

I turned away, looking into my lap.

"Good morning princess." Newt's voice was rough and I looked over as he placed a strand of Y/N's hair behind her ear.

That should be me.

(A/N THAT SHOULD BE ME, HOLDIN YOUR HAND, THAT SHOULD BE ME MAKIN YOU LAUGH, THAT SHOULD BE ME, THAT SHOULD BE ME)

She leaned down smiling, placing a kiss on his nose.

Why can't that be me.

"We better get going guys." Frypan said, and this was when I took the time to notice everyone was awake.

Everyone stood up- accept Winston.

He had quick breaths.

Frypan stuck out his hand, and Winston gladly grabbed it.

"Thanks man." He smiles softly.

"No problem dude."

-

It's been what? An hour? And we have been walking forever in this deserted city.

Smashed buildings everywhere.

Broken cars, roads, you name it.

"Where are we even going?" Teresa asked.

"Like I said before. We are looking for the right arm."

We walked a few more miles until Newt suddenly stopped.

"Newt?" I asked.

He held up his finger.

"Do you hear that?" He said, looking at everyone, then the sky.

A pounding woosh noise rang throughout the sky.

A berg.

"QUICK, UNDER THERE!" Aris yelled, pointing to a rock.

Everyone huddled under the rock shelter, and Thomas looked above us. Sure enough as I peered up to, there was a big black berg with helicopters behind.

They were looking for us.

-

HEYYYY so idk if any of you dudes watch teen wolf the totally amazing show of amazingness, well anyway,

I have a new story! It's a Stiles Stilinski and Stiles (if you don't know) is Dylan's character in teen wolf :3 you should check it out! (If u wanna)

Love you all!

-Hailey