[5] The Hospital

Amelia's POV

When I got home I gasped, "Whoa! This place is totally trashed!" Amber shouted, out of my mouth. "Amber! What have I told you! Don't talk out of my mouth unless it's to scare someone!" I growled.

She mentally rolled her eyes and then froze. I turned around and frowned, "Hey! Dad......what's up?" I smiled awkwardly, "Where have you been! We've been so worried about you! And your mother....." My dad started.

"Dad....I-I'm sorry. When I saw the news I came as fast as a could, can I see mom?"

"It's okay, and yes. Let's go now." He said walking to the car, I frowned. He doesn't seem too happy.

Ha-ha no kidding," Amber laughed, I growled at her. Shut up, "Why are you growling?" My dad asked, oh crap. "No reason, just that.....I'm mad that moms in the hospital." I gave him a fake smiled and he nodded.

"Me too, Pumpkin." He said, I growled at him and rolled my eyes. "Is mom going to be oksy? How is her condition? Where is Nathan and Christian?" I asked.

"Yes she's going to be okay, not too good and Nathan and Christian are at the hospital." He explained, I nodded and looked out the window to see.....a wolf, running after the car.

Not just any wolf, Jake's wolf. What's he doing? I gave him a confused look and he looked at me and smiled, wait. He's following me! But if they see him......oh no! Jake you better not follow.

I gave him a glare but he just smiled, I rolled down the window and growled at him. "Jake! Go away!" I shouted, "Eho said it was Jake?" He said, Jason.

"Jason! Go away!" I shouted, he shook his head and kept going. "I'm going to stop at a gas station to get some gas ok?" My dad said, I nodded.

When we arrived I stepped out of the car and closed the door, "What do you want, Jason?" I asked, he walked over to me and rubbed against my leg.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, please, let me come." He gave me the puppy eyes, "Jason! Darn you! What gives! Puppy eyes! Come on!" I growled at him and sighed.

"Fine." I finally said, he grinned and howled with joy. "I found your weak spot!" He poked me playfully, I glared at him.

"And I know yours." I gave him a smile, he froze. Okay, I don't REALLY know his weak spot but....I'll find out one day.

"Now can you please bring Jake back," I asked, "Fine." He mumbled, I waited for a moment. "Jake? You there?" I asked, he looked up.

"Yeah, I'm here, and me and Jason thought it would be a good idea to do this but...I guess not." He frowned, "Zoh uh.....I appreciate your concern and all but...if anyone saw you...." I started.

"I can wait in the waiting room, is that okay?" He asked, I smiled. He's so sweet! Amber gushed, I nodded at her. "Uh....sure, thanks." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, he smiled.

"No problem uh....hey! I could sneak into your car and drive with you there as a wolf." Oh gosh no, "Jake...." I gave him a look, "Come on please! He's coming soon! I'll be good!" He started.

"Fine, just...don't be seen." He nodded and walked into the car and sat down on the floor behind my dad, I sat next to him and waited for my dad to come back.

Right on time he sat in the car and started it, "Ready to go kiddo?" He asked, I nodded and we drove off.

I ended up petting Jake for some reason, he was just so soft! He just sat there smiling, when we arrived I stepped out and helped Jake sneak out.

"Did you bring clothes?" I asked, him. He stopped, "Yup! It's on top of the car." He said, wait what? On top of the car, I looked up and laughed.

"You put the bag on top of my dads car! How? When?" I asked, he smirked. He jumped on top of the car and grabbed his bag in his teeth and walked over to a giant bush.