XVIII: A Game Of Seduction

Cyan

Nagkasya na lang ako sa mabilis na halik na 'yon at hindi na sinulyapan pa si Adria bago siya iwan. Baka hindi ko na nagawang umalis kung nakita ko ang kung anumang ekspresyon sa mukha niya.

As I walk to where Chartreuse wants to meet, I whispered a message to some sprites. I just hope the professors receive them in time. I turned to a corner, and found her by the window basking under the light of the moon, making her more radiant in the eyes of anyone that could see.

Chartreuse innocently pouted her lips. "I thought you're going to stood me up.”

"What do you want to discuss?"

"Cyan, the truth is" She stared with her innocent looking eyes. " I like you." She then closed the gap between us before clinging unto my neck. “Please, don't reject me.”

"I like the way you persevere to get what you want. You're very deligent." I sarcastically exclaimed.

Sakto ng oras na 'yon, nakarinig ako ng mga yabag papalayo. Sandaling nagtalo ang puso't isipan ko kung dapat ko bang alamin kung sino ang nagmamay-ari ng mga 'yon. In the end my heart took over, I was about to leave when Chartreuse held on to me much tighter than before.

Ibinaling niya pa ang ulo ko sa direksyon niya. "Shouldn't your attention only be on me?"

Marahan kong inalis ang pagkakapit niya sa 'kin. "I have something to ask."

"For you I'll answer anything."

She was about to cling unto me again, but I gestured her to stay where she is. "Do you know what a Succubus is?"

Saglit siyang natigilan bago tumugon. "W-why of course, I always listen intently during lessons. I want to make you—"

Balak niya pang pahabain ang usapan kaya ako na ang sumagot sa sarili kong tanong. "Succubus is a demon who's beauty is beyond compare, with a charm so strong that can seduce any male species. A demon who feeds from sexual pleasure, sucking the life out of her victims."

"I know, but I fail to see the relevance of what you said to this very moment. I-I'm confessing my—"

"I can't believe you were able to charm me for a few months." Totoong ilang buwan akong namangha sa taglay niyang kakaibang ganda. That's the very reason why I felt something is wrong. I'm not someone easy to please, nor someone that easily gets entranced by looks alone. "You must be one of the strongest in your kind."

"C-Cyan, what are you saying?" Maluha-luha niyang tanong.

Sinadya kong mapalapit sa kanya para obserbahan siya. I left Adria so that I can protect her from Chartreuse.

"Playtime is over. Kung wala kang balak ipakita kung ano ka talaga. I'll just have to force you to show yourself!"

With haste, I used my elemental magic hoping to freeze her and finish the squabble without much struggle, for a succubus is a being far stronger than a minotaur. But, as if she already predicted my move, she leaped beforehand, and soon landed farther from where she was before.

"Too bad, I thought you were already mine." She licked her lips as she transformed to a true entity of seduction, with cloth barely covering her voluptuous body. The bat like wings on her back added a more demonic aura. While her sharp claws can surely shred anything she touches.

Nakaramdam ako ng paghanga sa kaanyuan niya na agad ko ring nilabanan sa isip. Unquestionably, her charm became much powerful after revealing her true form.