being sent away?

Guys im going straight into a time skip and with marks point of view
Also
I find it easier for me to add *'s as in a role play (for example) *the nurse smiles* so if you see that you know why
(Uhm how about no)
--------------------------------------------------

~time skip four days~

Mark p.o.v
(Y/n) had been in the hospital for four days now.Ryan was released yesterday, so many things are going on I just can't can't get a grip of myself. I just want to know why now why is everything happening now? I called our mom and (y/n) will be staying with me for the time being so we won't have to head home.so quickly. It makes me feel a bit better knowing mom won't have to deal with this. My train of thought stopped when the nurse came in.
"Hello Mr, fischbach i have some bad news..''
The nurse walked over to (y/n) bad news!? Oh What could possibly be wrong now!!?
the nurse spoke up
"We unfortunately have to send (y/n) into a suicide watch program also know as a suicide rehabilitation.." I blinked and soaked all the information in. I was trying to process it all when then, it hit me.
"WHY!? I CAN TAKE CARE OF HER PERFECTLY FINE!"
The nurse quiets down and hangs her head.
"Please calm down sir. Its what needs to be done. All hospitals that get suicidal pacients that come in like this are sent to the rehabilitation for at least a month or until we know they are safe from themselves" the nurse walkd out and I slam my fist into the wall.
Of course it could get worse.

~time skip 5 hours 11:55 am~

(Y/n) p.o.v
I opened my eyes and flinch at the sunlight and the bright white lights. I relaxed and began to hear the faint beeps and look over. I'm in the hospital. They saved me again,I looked around and to see mark sitting in the chair with his head in his hands and his elbows on his legs.."m...m...ark?" It was hard for me to to spit out what I was saying. Mark looked up at me like it was a miracle. Then he frowned. It looked like he had been crying so much his eyes were swollen and red.

Mark p.o.v
I hear a faint voice "m...m...ark?" I looked​ up surprised to hear (y/n) but I frown at her..I don't want to let her leave. she will never forgive me."(y/n)...your being sent away to a rehabilitation​ and a suicide watch due to all your attempt to kill yourself, this wasn't my idea I'm forced to make you go. I'm sorry" I blurt out what I needed to say before I regretted even telling Her. "Don't hate me"

(Y/n)
"Your being sent away"
S-sent away? I knew he never cared. I let out slight chuckle "fuck you mark" I closed my eyes once more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HELLO!! I'm sorry it is taking me so soo long to update please don't hate me. But I hoped you liked and thank you all for the reads and voted and comments
I love you all so much! <3
(Y'all I frl hope you like the new version of this story)