my home away from home

(trolololol plz don't kill me for not updating)

(Y/n P.o.v)
It was morning and I kept my hand over my mouth and rolled out from under my bed. I pressed my ear to the door and I didn't hear anything... absolutely nothing. No people,no patients no machines...it was completely silent. I opened the food slot and there was blood and guts. I barfed in my mouth a bit. "Yuck..." I let out in a whisper talk. I shockingly smiled in awe,i could talk again. I opened my door it was unlocked for some reason and i looked around. There were other doors open and blood trailing in and out of the rooms."please let me be dreaming"....I walk down the hall trying not to slip on the piles of blood and guts..I cover my mouth and nose so I wouldn't smell it so much. I walked my way into Mr.Kjellberg's office, it's the only room I could remember how to get to. It was locked..I press my ear against the door and hear people talking. "Haha. Felix it's funny how you think I forgot about you'' there was a delay in the others man's words but he spoke slowly. "I didn't think you forgot me. I knew you didn't I just liked to tell myself you did so I felt safe. I can't believe you would do this Ryan, to such a poor girl who was already fucked up in the first place!" There was evil laughter..I knew it was mad and Mr Kjellberg..or Felix..talking. "Ryan..she's carrying your child" it was silent...I looked down at my stomach, it was larger then i remembered. "...WHAT!?!" I backed up and I could feel the tears running down my face, I quickly ran out of there in didn't know where I was or where I was going I just needed out. I dug some money out of some guards pockets and took a better looking outfit off a woman. I ran out the front door and ran, it was early morning so it was still darkish. I just ran...and ran...and didn't stop.

(Remember a couple chapters back I mentioned how mad never picked the condom box back up? Well ;) here's the out come lmao hope you like you weirdos keep reading!! )