CHAPTER 3

HERMIONE POV:

This is day I have been waiting for.
We are going to Hogwarts today....Mrs.weasley made breakfast for us. Our train was at 12 in the noon.
After sometime we all got ready to go to the station.
Harry was wearing a blue T- shirt and denim jeans.
Ron was wearing a red shirt and a blue Jean. Ginny was wearing a sleeveless blue dress and black boots.
And I was wearing a shirt that Ron presented to me and a dark blue Jean.
My shirt  was black in colour. It said "I'm a proud reader".
I love the wordings.I generally don't wear printed tops..but today I wore it for Ron..just to cheer him up..he was upset that I had to work together with malfoy.
We reached platform 9 3/4 and one by one went past the wall .
Hogwarts express had already arrived. We sat in the 20th compartment towards the right hand side.

Harry pov:

" are you excited?" Hermione asked.
"Yes! And you?" I said with excitement.
"Yes." She said.
Draco passed by our compartment.He suddenly stopped and came towards us.
"Um..I'm sorry..for everything that I have done ..I have changed now.." he said
"Do you expect us to believe?" Hermione blurted.
"Believe me Hermione.I have changed .I will never call you mudblood." He said
"Ok..Did you just call me Hermione?' Hermione said with a tone of shock.
"Yeah.." draco said. I could tell that he was feeling shy.
He left after saying "bye".
Something is weird about draco.He has never been like this.
I never expected him to apologize. Is this some stupid joke? Or has he changed?

So what do you guys think about the story so far? Vote nd comment !! Bye!