CHAPTER 23

Harry pov:

Just few more hours I guess..maybe about 20 hours to go. Hermione and Draco must come with the book by then. If not reached here , they must have at least stolen the book.
We can't afford to let voldemort rise again.

I thought this in mind as I went to the place where quiddich classes take place.
I remember when i rode my broom for the first time.
It is a memory I'll never forget.
The sky was getting darker. Perhaps a cyclone? Or is this some indication that something bad was gonna happen.
For a second I felt like my heart had skipped a beat and had gone back to normal.
Something happened.
"Harry. .are you all right" asked Ron.
"Yeah..Ron..what could that prophecy mean? Who was going to sacrifice themselves in this war? Is it ..one of our friends..?" I asked , my voice trembling with emotions.
I just remembered about the ones who sacrificed their lives to save others, to save me from the dark Lord and death eaters.
They deserved better. I should not die. If I did, all the struggle would be of waste. This time voldemort is returning only for me. For revenge. To kill. To kill me. Only me.

How was that? An update after 100 years right? Haha..yes true.
I'm sorry..and yes..thanks for the amazing 1.58k views..I'll update after it exceeds 1.62k.
Bye!
Love u all.
P.S. : has anyone read the infernal devices? It's freaking good. *fangirling*