CHAPTER 20

Draco pov:
After travelling one night, we decided to take rest. We were in a forest. We saw a cave next to a giant pine tree.
"Shal we go there?" Asked Hermione.
"Yup" I said.
We went into the cave and lit fire.
"I'm hungry" she said.
"Yup..me too" I said.
She opened her backpack and took out the muffins Luna had dumped in our bag before she left.
She gave me one chocolate muffi. And she took the strawberry muffin.
"So...I guess you spoke something very serious with Ron.."I said.
"Yup." She said.
Hermione is very a good friend of mine but it doesn't seem right..her dating Ron.
I didn't say anything..
"I broke up wI th him "she said.
"What?" I said.
"I broke up with Ron. It was not working between that."She said.
"You both were like star crossed lovers" I said.
"That was before" she said.
"Ron will move on..I'm sure " she said.
"Oh..ok" I said.
"So..are you dating anyone ?" She asked.
"Nope." I said bluntly.
"Have you ever?" She asked.
"Not exactly..pansy used to co.e behind me and torture me. She is kind off pissed of because I'm staying with you and your friends" I said .
"Oh...she's kind of ...stupid" Hermione said.
"She's mad" i said.
"Yeah...she's very annoying. She was once my potions partner...and...She was such a pest "she said.
"Gossip queen!" I said.
"Shut up" she said.
We both started laughing.
We soon fell asleep. We didn't wake up for quite a while until...We heard the noise..the sound of people laughing..

Hermione pov:
"Draco get up!" I yelled.
We picked our brooms and started to fly. The death eaters were following us.
I turned and saw a blonde woman following me.
"Stupefy" I yelled.
The lady fell off from her broom.
Draco meanwhile had casited a cruciatus curse on one of them. We managed to block all their spells. Everything was fine until...a Brown headed unarmed me. My wand fell down.
I was shocked. I noticed that my broom was no longer in my control. It turned towards right. I almost fell..I caught handle of the broom and managed to cling on to it. My hand was sweaty and slippery.
"Draco! Help!"I yelled.
There was one deatheter left who was following us.
"Avadakedavra!" Yelled Draco.
The man was blown back and burst into ashes.
My hand was now very slippery. I lost control. My hand was slipping off from the broom.

Draco : I turned my broom towards Hermione. As I turned I saw her hand slipping off.
I hurried toward a her..but by the hi me I reached her..her hand was no more on the broom