He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Liam's pov

Today me and (Y/N) are having a movie night. And I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend as well.

"Liam! You're here!" She said opening the door and hugging me.

"Just like I said I would be." I said as she ushered me into her house.

"So I was thinking of watching like some Disney movies maybe. Also because those are the only movies I have." She giggled.

"How about Tangeled!" I said and she nodded then ran off to go get it.

"Alright did you bring the food?" She asked and I showed her the bag.

"You know me so well." She said taking out her favourite candy.

"Well I do pay attention." I said sitting next to her on the couch. Slipping my arm behind her and resting it on her hip.

"This is nice." She said smiling up at me. I nodded and kissed her head

I was too nervous to pay attention to the movie. I loved how she sang along with all the songs and sometimes even quoted it. She is just absolutely amazing. I grabbed the remote and paused it.

"Sorry I just couldn't wait." I said as she gave me a confused look

"Wait for what?" She asked

"I don't wanna do this as friends anymore. I wanna show you off. I wanna be able to call you my girl.
So (Y/N) will you do me the honors and be my girl." I said she looked at me in awe

"Oh Liam! Yes , of course!" She said tackling me in a hug.

"So now that you said yes I can do this.''

"Do what?" I didn't answer I just cupped her face and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed back and put her hands on my biceps.

"Wow." She said as we pulled away.

"Yeah."

Now that I have her. I'm not letting her go!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hope you guys are liking these

Also new chappie of An Original Tomlinson should be up tomorrow if I'm able and another part of Twitter DMs should be up tonight

Hope you guys are liking those too!!!

Love ya

Emma