Internet Friends Part 2

2 months later ... .....

Well. Today is the day. Liam and I are gonna finally meet. He sent me the address that I was supposed to meet him at. I quickly looked over my appearance and headed off.

I've been waiting at the park for almost 2 hours and no sign of Liam. How did I know it was gonna end up this way.

"(Y/N) Oh my gosh it's you!" I instantly recognized his accent and looked in the direction he was in.

"Liam?" I asked a little bit unsure.

"Yeah baby. It's me." Once he said that I took off running. He was holding flowers and a bag but quickly put those down and caught me just in time.

"You're real. Oh my gosh Liam you're here." I said crying. He was crying too.

"It's finally happening. Oh my you are so much more prettier in person." He breathed out staring into my eyes.

"I though you weren't gonna come." I said crying some more.

"I'm so sorry my love. I stopped to get flowers. Then some fans caught up and I was on the other side of the park. I thought you weren't gonna show up either honestly." He said putting me down and wiping my eyes.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." I smiled and so did he.

"I wouldn't either." He said kissing my forehead.

"I've been waiting 2 years for this and I finally have the chance." He said and I looked at him confused

Before I had a chance to say something I felt his lips press against mine. I kissed back almost instantly and our lips moved together. My hands were in his hair and his were around my waist. Holding onto me as if I was going to disappear. He pulled back all to soon.

"(Y/N) you know me better than the boys do. Heck better than I do. You're my best friend. And I want more. I want to take you home and show you off to the world. (Y/N) be mine. Be my girl." He said resting his forehead against mine.

"Liam you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Of course." I said smiling. He was too. Soon I was off the ground and in the air. Liams arms securely around me.

"WOOOOOO!" I heard some familiar accents say. I looked over his shoulder and saw the boys right there.

"KISS HER!" Louis shouted. Liam shrugged and gently but sweetly placed his lips on mine. This one lasted longer. I could hear the boys wolf whistling. I giggled into the kiss.

"Welcome to the family (Y/N)!" Harry shouted as the came up to give us a group hug.

Today was officially the best day of my life.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Tomorrow I will post the third part!

Emma